• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah damn I forgot to write Jonah's ability when I did his CS XD

For a quick rundown: He can encourage his own or another person's brain to produce calming hormones and make 'em feel at peace, like a herbal tea or something. Essentially, it's a chill pill. XD

Ah damn I forgot to write Jonah's ability when I did his CS XD

For a quick rundown: He can encourage his own or another person's brain to produce calming hormones and make 'em feel at peace, like a herbal tea or something. Essentially, it's a chill pill. XD
What's the limit, can he stop something like this?

What's the limit, can he stop something like this?

oof, maybe, but he'd need to die and train with King Kai in heaven for a bit and reach the Super Saiyan Blue level, then release his Bankai and Become the next Hokage of his village and eat 100 souls so that he can awaken his Magical Girl form.

Then maybe he might XD

oof, maybe, but he'd need to die and train with King Kai in heaven for a bit and reach the Super Saiyan Blue level, then release his Bankai and Become the next Hokage of his village and eat 100 souls so that he can awaken his Magical Girl form.

Then maybe he might XD
I didn't mean whether he can stop asura or not, I meant can his chill pill power work on every scale of rage/wrath.

Should've mentioned: higher levels of chill-pill require higher levels of practice. To chill Asura, you'd need to train to that level.

OK SO I FORGOT TO DO ROOMMATES

So Ingrid and Arty have room 1

Zack has room 2

and we could dice roll to see who gets which roommate, or pick ourselves, either way

Thanks, I think I'm mostly over the cold! I mean, it's still a little cough, so nothin much.

Also, I was saying that cause all characters get a roommate, so we gotta decide on roommates.
Ahh that's quite better!

I know that you said that about the roommates. But I don't have the context for that haha. Rpn loves to not notify me about such things.
Long story short: I don't even know if I'm still accepted here. And even if not I'll read it! You guys are really nice so haha

Ahh that's quite better!

I know that you said that about the roommates. But I don't have the context for that haha. Rpn loves to not notify me about such things.
Long story short: I don't even know if I'm still accepted here. And even if not I'll read it! You guys are really nice so haha
You can make a character if you want, and I'll probably be fine with it as long as they aren't a mary sue or whatever.

You can make a character if you want, and I'll probably be fine with it as long as they aren't a mary sue or whatever.
Haha thank you! And don't worry! I don't make a Mary sue. I don't like them. A character needs to be flawed and not only perfect aha. (haha sorry)

Thanks, I think I'm mostly over the cold! I mean, it's still a little cough, so nothin much.

Also, I was saying that cause all characters get a roommate, so we gotta decide on roommates.
Your cold might be going away but I feel the burning pain of my herpes zoster coming back, and it always comes back on the left side of my waist, hopefully it's just my imagination and not the actual virus coming back, I don't want to go through 2 weeks of intense stinging pain.

I also realized I written myself into a corner twice, first time when I'm at the nurse and second time when I entered my room in dorm 4C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back