• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I liked the post tho, good effort.
Ahahahaha thanks! Although I'm glad I edited. I just remembered Zack has scars and a bad one that healed on his wing right? (Though she probably wouldn't even notice it until later when she's really interested). I keep getting confused but, Does Zack have fur or not? I'm confusing him with a bee. Lol

Also I just realized Ingrid can parrot voices accurately. I'm curious what Zack's reaction would be if she buzzed back in his native tone.

Ahahahaha thanks! Although I'm glad I edited. I just remembered Zack has scars and a bad one that healed on his wing right? (Though she probably wouldn't even notice it until later when she's really interested). I keep getting confused but, Does Zack have fur or not? I'm confusing him with a bee. Lol

Also I just realized Ingrid can parrot voices accurately. I'm curious what Zack's reaction would be if she buzzed back in his native tone.
Yes, Zack has scars on his body, mostly on the arms and legs. The one on the wing is a horizontal curved line and not noticeable due to the wings transparent nature, you gotta squint a bit to notice. Yes, he does have fur, black fur that starts from the base of his head and travels down his chest ending in a fine point like an upside down mountain, same thing for his back although his fur curves around his wings.

See thing is, bees and I believe hornets don't communicate with buzzing, their language is based movement. The buzzing sound is created when they flap their wings, and the bigger the wings the deeper the buzz, which is why I keep mentioning it when he takes flight or flaps his wings.

Yes, Zack has scars on his body, mostly on the arms and legs. The one on the wing is a horizontal curved line and not noticeable due to the wings transparent nature, you gotta squint a bit to notice. Yes, he does have fur, black fur that starts from the base of his head and travels down his chest ending in a fine point like an upside down mountain, same thing for his back although his fur curves around his wings.

See thing is, bees and I believe hornets don't communicate with buzzing, their language is based movement. The buzzing sound is created when they flap their wings, and the bigger the wings the deeper the buzz, which is why I keep mentioning it when he takes flight or flaps his wings.
I'll use a moncle for his scar xD

.O. Really? I just keep assuming of like ants where they click their mandibles. (Too much movie reference.) That actually make sense. Flies do the same and buzz with their wings right?

I think I'm going to do research on hornets now. I am intruiged. I just found out what they are and now I'm laughing at my stupidity where Ingrid said he makes honey

Okay, my mental retardation proved true because hornets communicate with smell.. oh, well I'll just say they are hyper advanced and use hand gestures to communicate.

Okay, my mental retardation proved true because hornets communicate with smell.. oh, well I'll just say they are hyper advanced and use hand gestures to communicate.
I mean you can definitely change it since they do seem evolved. But dang they so beefy and badass looking. They are just grumpy all the time? Cute. Just throw gang signs to speak yo

Screenshot_2019-02-14-01-51-48-1.png

Mother of god. That there is indeed a badass solider *salutes* I'll tell you this....after Ingrid reads this fact she's going to be impressed and fond over Zack more.

Fun fact: Bees kill hornets by literally hugging them to death.

They increase their body heat to dangerous levels and burn the intruder of their hive.

Fun fact: Bees kill hornets by literally hugging them to death.

They increase their body heat to dangerous levels and burn the intruder of their hive.
Lmao wtf?! Okay I think bees are low key speciap ops soliders now like just a spy

Oof. It's scientifically proven: Weebs are stronger than normies. NOW FIGHT ME, YOU COWARDS. MY POWER LEVEL HAS EXCEEDED 9000!!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!

Wow great. I didn't get any notifications. The last weeks. ...

Guys? Am I still accepted? I'm really sorry about that but it never showed me anything uwu...
(please forgive my stupid ass)

While we are waiting, I guess I just say some random fact to past the time.

The Mordhau or the murder-stroke in English is a technique used by longswords users where the user grips the blade with his hands and smacks the opponent with the hilt.

qNiLTX.gif

This is basically turning the longsword into a hammer, it was used in armored combat since suits of armor weren't as effective at stopping blunt strikes (don't get me wrong, the gambeson which was worn under the armor, I believe could weaken the damage from a blunt strike.)

120253_2_.png

gambeson-medieval-underarmour-combat-padding.jpg

Fun fact again. I learn how to fight with a sword xD
What I learn is called Haedong Gumdo (or Haidong Gumdo depends on where you live though haha) it's the Korean sword art (:

@Hyelin new human? am I slow? anywho.. welcome and thank you for the mention of your soward fighting thingy lmao

It's really fun you know? I like a whole lot! You can look it up if you want, there should be something I guess? (I mean if Austria has an association why shouldn't the US have one?)
And thanks for the welcoming xD and no problem

Wow great. I didn't get any notifications. The last weeks. ...

Guys? Am I still accepted? I'm really sorry about that but it never showed me anything uwu...
(please forgive my stupid ass)
Welcome! We are all friends! :D happy 2 have you
*swoops in hella late because all of a sudden I was unwatching the ooc??*

Pumpkid Pumpkid FUCKING INGRID IS SO PRETTY LIKE WHAT?????

Btw I’m now fully shipping her and Zack to the point of no end~

T Tinytiger28 Feel better soon man *sends soup*
Lol welcome back missed ya xD. Thank you. You can be Ingrid's bridesmaid Arty
Btw, Zack's first thoughts when he gained free will and sentience.
hqdefault.jpg
He will adapt. Ingrid will show him the way. Oh god to I have to sing the Aladin song and fly him around the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back