• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zack: Damn it, woman, I left my hive because It was my first choice as a free being, I won't let anyone especially you lose your freedom over me.
Ingrid: It is?! *shouting from across the room cause is tied up like a dog* Well you're still free....that's so sweet but I thought it was the latter that you came to rescue me *blushes* But still! I would save my kind and you in exchange for mine a thousand times. If it means your safe and happy.

Ingrid: It is?! *shouting from across the room cause is tied up like a dog* Well you're still free....that's so sweet but I thought it was the latter that you came to rescue me *blushes* But still! I would save my kind and you in exchange for mine a thousand times. If it means your safe and happy.
Zack:*facepalms* I would be safe, yes but would I be happy? Also, I'm a trained soldier... I could just you know... chop chop, stab stab them?

WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell silently reading? I haven't heard from you in forever! What up?

Also, if shiz got real Ingrid will probably be the first to be nabbed to save her friends. An eye for an eye *shrug* and her thought is she's finally going to die or finally a pet like everyone wanted.

Yeaaaaaah.. I’ve been lazy lol. I’ll send in a reply sometime soon hah

Just refrain from rummaging through his belongings and you should be fine, also don't hover over his head.
His belongings

tenor.gif
Zack:*facepalms* I would be safe, yes but would I be happy? Also, I'm a trained soldier... I could just you know... chop chop, stab stab them?
Ingrid: oooohhh yeah. I keep forgetting. I just thought that was a stereotype. Well then.....COME GET YOUR BABY OUT OF HERE DAMN IT!
Yeaaaaaah.. I’ve been lazy lol. I’ll send in a reply sometime soon hah
Same. Nah I meant in the ooc. Usually I catch ya drinking tea then pass out xD

Yeeeeee

quite quirky if you ask me.. I like her.. Artys going to love her.. I love the idea of these two being roommates/ best friends skekssksk
xD I know all I've thought about is how your characters are and I love it! I was like: I have to make friends with Arty be quirky iNgrid!! Plus it suits her since Mr. Bee over here seems paranoid

Zack: No, no, it's not what you think the hive nurses were too over protective, she wouldn't stop pestering me about my wounds during training, don't take it the wrong way.
Ingrid: Mhmm *shakes head* Why would you be training and why would she be overprotective unless you're a king or a mayor right? *huff cause is jealous but really wants to forgive*

So I used a random wheel thingmadoodle and here's what I got

Room 1 - Ingrid and Artemis (they already had this room though)

Room 2 - Zachary and Jonah

Room 3 - Will and Setsuro

This good or does someome wanna switch?
Sounds great, and sorry again for the delay. I'm afraid my reply frequency here is a bit unreliable for the time being, but I'll do my best to not fall behind too much.

Honestly, the more I think about Jonah and Zack in the same room, the more interesting I think it'll be. Jonah's personality is more forgiving and light, while Zack's seems to be Less trustworthy and darker. Honestly, this sounds like the beginning of an entertaining sitcom filmed in front of a live studio audience XD

Ingrid: Mhmm *shakes head* Why would you be training and why would she be overprotective unless you're a king or a mayor right? *huff cause is jealous but really wants to forgive*
Zack: I would be training because I am a soldier? Combat? Physical fitness? and being one of the sons that were legitimate to the queen?

Honestly, the more I think about Jonah and Zack in the same room, the more interesting I think it'll be. Jonah's personality is more forgiving and light, while Zack's seems to be Less trustworthy and darker. Honestly, this sounds like the beginning of an entertaining sitcom filmed in front of a live studio audience XD
It's Zack and Jonah's academical mishaps.

Jonah: "Zack, did you spill red paint all over our dorm again?"

Zack: "It's blood. And it will be yours soon if you don't stop singing 90s pop songs in the shower."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back