• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soaring OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Awe don't worry. Ingrid and Zack will see each other soon and she will woo him witb weirdness
Zack:*internal thoughts* AWWw, why is she touching me, i don't like this attention, what's going on? Retaliate? No, she isn't doing anything harmful.. but what if she's touching me to figure out my weakness? *he whispers* could.. could you stop that? I don't like what you're doin to my body.
Wtf did I just watch?
Isn't it obvious?
GETOUTOFHERESTALKKKERRR jk.

*smiles and tackle hugs you*
Whoa! Ok affectionate kid *awkward pat* xD
Zack:*internal thoughts* AWWw, why is she touching me, i don't like this attention, what's going on? Retaliate? No, she isn't doing anything harmful.. but what if she's touching me to figure out my weakness? *he whispers* could.. could you stop that? I don't like what you're doin to my body.

Isn't it obvious?
GETOUTOFHERESTALKKKERRR jk.
YOU KNOW WHAT? I FREAKING WILL! (Cause I gots to go do some shiz rn my doods brb/later)

Ingrid: *gasp* you even speak like a regualar winged. * gets off as requested* you are fascinating~! I would like to know more of you *cups face with star eyes* Is that okay?

Ingrid: *gasp* you even speak like a regualar winged. * gets off as requested* you are fascinating~! I would like to know more of you *cups face with star eyes* Is that okay?
Zack:Ughhh, okay... I only reveal things that won't compromise my species though and no objections will change that.
(Normal isn't the word, I'd use.
"Yes... I will be.." was his only answer, the voice was startling inhuman, it sort of sounded like dry ice wrapped in a metal sheath got together with a self-scratching chalkboard and the result is this voice but even with that voice his annoyance and anger could still be slightly felt. "Annd... you twoo... are also going?" the way he said his question almost made it sure he knew the answer since it was obvious but that tone made it seem he was very careful about what he says.

Last edited:
Jonah: *with popcorn and 3d glasses* ship it
Muh boi, we've been shippin them for like the past few tabs.

Lol true on dat. It was a simple question. It was answered with simplicity.

Also lol had a funny idea that Ingrid is just goanna automatically claim Zack as hers without question.

Person: Are you a couple?

Zack: No

Ingrid: *takes his hand* yes ._.
Zack: Let go of me.

Ingrid: *holds tighter* no :)

Zack contemplates the rope.
Awe shoot let me fix that. Thanks for looking out

Edit: There! Now you can stare at your wife all you want

Ingrid: *blushes* H-his wife? I am so honored~! *floats away in her mind*
Ingrid: Excuse me?! I don't like the way they eye you like you're not normal my fuzzy butt~<3 *looks at the crowd*I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW HE IS A WONDERFUL CREATURE FULL OF HONEY! (Only hugs can save her now)
Zack:*facepalms* we hornetids steal honey, we don't make it...*hugs Ingrid* thanks though, you are really sweet and I'm glad I stole your heart, honey.
Ingrid: *is surprised by his hug then hugs back* Awe you you sweet loveable creature you~ *blushes and nuzzles* I am so glad I stole yours
Zack: I'd listen to the lady, if I was you. *stern glare*

Zack:Ughhh, okay... I only reveal things that won't compromise my species though and no objections will change that.
(Normal isn't the word, I'd use.
Such a tsundere xD just easily gives in for her dawe~

Also so everytime he speaks loud or with an earwrenching sound?

Wow there are so many picutres of this character. I think I even found Ingrid's wedding dress hahaha

7e55bc8284a75af6008c637d68c1dfdd.jpg

3098ec96a0d4c2ead6f60e35fe0610a9.jpg

2bb6c6727c9dab53334519e485362319.jpg

I think Jonah's safe enough to admit that Ingrid is cute and attractive.
Thank you she is really is. Honestly Jonah was her first pick because of the oppsite color and his timidness. Hint why she blushed cause she found him sort of cute. Alas the hornet took the cake

Ingrid: I'm sorry to have complimented Jonah is cute. I still love you Zack baby <3 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

I think Jonah's safe enough to admit that Ingrid is cute and attractive.
Thank you she is really is. Honestly Jonah was her first pick because of the oppsite color and his timidness. Hint why she blushed cause she found him sort of cute. Alas the hornet took the cake

Ingrid: I'm sorry to have complimented Jonah is cute. I still love you Zack baby <3 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Zack: *lifts his hand over her shoulder* *speaks softly* its cool, honey, I trust you.

Guys, I'm really sorry I was gone for several days again. I'll get to posting now as soon as possible.

Zack: *lifts his hand over her shoulder* *speaks softly* its cool, honey, I trust you.
Oh damn hit me with that trust. That is serious shiz and I must protec. I shall treasure it and honor it. Such a loving hornet tho~

In my head Zack wrapped his arm around ingrid in a vacant theater for aome reason watching a movie. Idk what your choice.

Ingrid: *uses her big a** wings to shed them from the rain or use as a blanket for warmth and get close to the bug as she snuggles up to him* Such a trusting bb. *hands him improved sugar water/drinks of his*

Oh damn hit me with that trust. That is serious shiz and I must protec. I shall treasure it and honor it. Such a loving hornet tho~

In my head Zack wrapped his arm around ingrid in a vacant theater for aome reason watching a movie. Idk what your choice.

Ingrid: *uses her big a** wings to shed them from the rain or use as a blanket for warmth and get close to the bug as she snuggles up to him* Such a trusting bb. *hands him improved sugar water/drinks of his*
Zack:*gently brushes his head against her feathers**speaks softly* Hhhmm, If i had lips I'd kiss ya. *takes a sip from his drink*

Zack:*gently brushes his head against her feathers**speaks softly* Hhhmm, If i had lips I'd kiss ya. *takes a sip from his drink*
Oh

My

God

This made my morning. Too cute yo

Ingrid: say no more! *opens her messenger bag and pops out her black lip stick and draws lips on his mandibles somehow then sets her lipstick away* there we go. Pretty as a bee~ hehehe c'mere *cups his face and pecks his drawn lips smudging the paint* chu~ <3

Oh

My

God

This made my morning. Too cute yo

Ingrid: say no more! *opens her messenger bag and pops out her black lip stick and draws lips on his mandibles somehow then sets her lipstick away* there we go. Pretty as a bee~ hehehe c'mere *cups his face and pecks his drawn lips smudging the paint* chu~ <3
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg
thanks, making people happy via my antics prolongs my life.

Zack:*chu's back* I'm glad I found you, you are the soul around my heart. *speaks softly again* sorry about that my chords got strained a bit.

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg
thanks, making people happy via my antics prolongs my life.

Zack:*chu's back* I'm glad I found you, you are the soul around my heart. *speaks softly again* sorry about that my chords got strained a bit.
Well you're doing a great job of it. This picture made me laugh so hard. Why you do dis? Antics are good. I'm a comedian myself or somewhat.

<3 There are no words that I can reply to Zack this is too adorable.

Ingrid: Awe~ and you're the savior I always wanted. It's alright. No need to speak. Your company is enough my love. It's always welcome. I no longer feel alone *smiles and ponders if he even has a heart but dismisses it* I'll be sure to break into his room later tonight and examine him....

Well you're doing a great job of it. This picture made me laugh so hard. Why you do dis? Antics are good. I'm a comedian myself or somewhat.

<3 There are no words that I can reply to Zack this is too adorable.

Ingrid: Awe~ and you're the savior I always wanted. It's alright. No need to speak. Your company is enough my love. It's always welcome. I no longer feel alone *smiles and ponders if he even has a heart but dismisses it* I'll be sure to break into his room later tonight and examine him....
Zack:*gently hugs Ingrid and touches her head with his.*Thank you. *he said as he shifted the plates on his eyes, as if he closed his eyes.*

So I used a random wheel thingmadoodle and here's what I got

Room 1 - Ingrid and Artemis (they already had this room though)

Room 2 - Zachary and Jonah

Room 3 - Will and Setsuro

This good or does someome wanna switch?

You
So I used a random wheel thingmadoodle and here's what I got

Room 1 - Ingrid and Artemis (they already had this room though)

Room 2 - Zachary and Jonah

Room 3 - Will and Setsuro

This good or does someome wanna switch?
You spun wisely *bows*
Zack:*gently hugs Ingrid and touches her head with his.*Thank you. *he said as he shifted the plates on his eyes, as if he closed his eyes.*
Gah! My dang heart~

WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell silently reading? I haven't heard from you in forever! What up?

Also, if shiz got real Ingrid will probably be the first to be nabbed to save her friends. An eye for an eye *shrug* and her thought is she's finally going to die or finally a pet like everyone wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back