• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Siren's Song | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wait, if Artemis is living in the Howell household and Fayre is going to follow suit because she doesn't have a home and Fayre is going to bug the living hell out of Artemis...

Ohohoho, this should be good~

Wait, if Artemis is living in the Howell household and Fayre is going to follow suit because she doesn't have a home and Fayre is going to bug the living hell out of Artemis...

Ohohoho, this should be good~
oh god. reiner and vivianne are gonna have to stop artemis from murdering fayre.

Reiner: The house is so much more livelier with Fayre around ain't it?
Vivianne: I'm half sure Artemis is going to kill Fayre
Reiner: She'll be fine
reiner's faith in artemis is refreshing, but may be misplaced haha.

meanwhile artemis is hovering over fayre's bed with a knife in the middle of the night.

reiner's faith in artemis is refreshing, but may be misplaced haha.

meanwhile artemis is hovering over fayre's bed with a knife in the middle of the night.

There are hounds inside their house for a good reason. They're the ones who just stare at them until they behave.

Maybe I should make Reiner a legit character with some actual beast magic (like being able to talk to animals). Hmmm

There are hounds inside their house for a good reason. They're the ones who just stare at them until they behave.

Maybe I should make Reiner a legit character with some actual beast magic (like being able to talk to animals). Hmmm
artemis loves the dogs. she befriends them.

and i'd love it if he was a legit character!

artemis loves the dogs. she befriends them.

and i'd love it if he was a legit character!

Good. They'll still tell on her tho

Mhm, I'll think about it cause he's gonna act like an NPC and just hanging around. Swinging by the guild and like "Whaddup children"

is any character allergic to cats?

None of mine are either. The Howell family are caretakers of strays both animals and humans.

Such a nice guy~ They'll usually be safe with Vivianne since she just needs something to do while sitting down and listening.
I'm pretty sure next to Skye, Vivianne would be one of the people the cats would naturally gravitate to because of that haha!
On that note, would Skye and Vivianne be good friends as well? Aside from the mutual love of cats, Skye's been a part of the guild since its early days (one of the first few recruits, not really a founding member like Vivianne) so would it be fair to say they would be friends?

I'm pretty sure next to Skye, Vivianne would be one of the people the cats would naturally gravitate to because of that haha!
On that note, would Skye and Vivianne be good friends as well? Aside from the mutual love of cats, Skye's been a part of the guild since its early days (one of the first few recruits, not really a founding member like Vivianne) so would it be fair to say they would be friends?

Excellent. They are a very calming presence for someone as jittery as Vivianne!

Honestly, they seem to mesh pretty well so I think they could be good friends! Like, he's chill and she's chill (in casual settings) so I feel like they would hang out a lot.

Excellent. They are a very calming presence for someone as jittery as Vivianne!

Honestly, they seem to mesh pretty well so I think they could be good friends! Like, he's chill and she's chill (in casual settings) so I feel like they would hang out a lot.
Cool! I totally agree that they'd vibe well together. Kind of like an older sister/younger bro dynamic maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back