• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Siren's Song | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • Hello everyone! This is the OOC thread. Feel free to talk here.

Last edited:
Would it be alright if I use Beast Take-Over magic and make em an S-Class? She'll be in the older side by the by.

Could I steal one of the dragon slayer spots and make her element sky? But with like no offensive magic at all to start with, just smaller amounts of healing magic?

Either way my character will be a new member.

Would be alright to make a dull-witted country boy character who mostly uses brute force and his trusty weapon to get things done?

Oh yeah, by the by if the CS wasn't clear enough, Vivianne is literally an animal on a leash in combat. Like, you can order her to her death and she will follow.

I think there'll be some interesting developments with the current cast. Yes... yes... rubs hands

should have the roleplay thread up tonight. also if anyone has ideas for jobs, please let me know. i need to make a job board.

Oh and roger that, I'll PM you if I have any ideas!

Oh yeah, by the by if the CS wasn't clear enough, Vivianne is literally an animal on a leash in combat. Like, you can order her to her death and she will follow.

I think there'll be some interesting developments with the current cast. Yes... yes... rubs hands

Oh and roger that, I'll PM you if I have any ideas!
i got that, haha! i think it'll be really interesting to see her in action, and her and julia will probably work well together, since julia can just have her act as a tank, then spam water spells from behind.

also, if i'm not mistaken, vivianne was one of the mages who helped julia to defeat wyvern fang before she created siren's song, right?

i got that, haha! i think it'll be really interesting to see her in action, and her and julia will probably work well together, since julia can just have her act as a tank, then spam water spells from behind.

also, if i'm not mistaken, vivianne was one of the mages who helped julia to defeat wyvern fang before she created siren's song, right? or did she just

Yep. And Julia is a great leader so that'll really help on managing to keep her on track~

Ah yep! I thought it'd make sense since she's pretty old (relatively) and all and why she's an S-Class.

Yep. And Julia is a great leader so that'll really help on managing to keep her on track~

Ah yep! I thought it'd make sense since she's pretty old (relatively) and all and why she's an S-Class.
that's awesome! julia would definitely trust vivianne a lot, and will most likely confide in her the most since everyone else is a teenager haha.

that's awesome! julia would definitely trust vivianne a lot, and will most likely confide in her the most since everyone else is a teenager haha.

Aye! And for Vivianne too but that much was a given.

Yeah that's true. She'll listen a lot. I imagine there are drinks involved too. Mhm, alcohol

I'm having a magical crisis!!! I did come up with Take Over: Angel Soul in a former Fairy Tale rp, but I don't know how I feel about it now. I need help!

I haven't completely fleshed her/him out yet, but I do have the idea of a overly positive person. Somewhat the definition of optimism but they could end up completely different depending on my mood.

there’s always drinks involved with julia lol. i hope vivianne can handle her alcohol!

This gal can usually drink people under the table! And she stops when she knows she's getting drunk so no worries

I haven't completely fleshed her/him out yet, but I do have the idea of a overly positive person. Somewhat the definition of optimism but they could end up completely different depending on my mood.

I feel you on a personal level. Characters suddenly shifting in personality just because and like wait that was not my plan wait-

I feel you on a personal level. Characters suddenly shifting in personality just because and like wait that was not my plan wait-
Yea, my characters will literally completely change if I find a power, weapon, or even a picture that feel I can rp better, or just want to branch out.

Yea, my characters will literally completely change if I find a power, weapon, or even a picture that feel I can rp better, or just want to branch out.
i totally understand. sometimes i re-make entire characters if i find a magic i really like, too.

did you have any thoughts for what your character's magic could be? like did you imagine them caster or holder magic? elemental magic? i could find you some that might fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back