• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Siren's Song | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i totally understand. sometimes i re-make entire characters if i find a magic i really like, too.

did you have any thoughts for what your character's magic could be? like did you imagine them caster or holder magic? elemental magic? i could find you some that might fit.
Either one is fine. I can be flexible! Well, I have had the idea of a "battle" painter. Using paint and ink as a weapon, along with the paint brush.

change of plans: i’ll be posting the roleplay thread tomorrow for sure. i have it typed up, i just need to look it over, but i’m gonna crash now. hopefully that’ll give everyone enough time to finish their character sheets if they haven’t already.

change of plans: i’ll be posting the roleplay thread tomorrow for sure. i have it typed up, i just need to look it over, but i’m gonna crash now. hopefully that’ll give everyone enough time to finish their character sheets if they haven’t already.

Sleep well!

Okay but Fayre will totally latch on to Artemis and bug the living hell out of her

Oh yeah!

If anyone wants to live with Vivianne and Reiner, they are totally welcome to without fee because Reiner likes picking up strays and the more the merrier. They got a pretty spacious house~

Oh yeah!

If anyone wants to live with Vivianne and Reiner, they are totally welcome to without fee because Reiner likes picking up strays and the more the merrier. They got a pretty spacious house~

Uhm yeah Fayre will pop up with no money or anything she’ll need the help xd

Uhm yeah Fayre will pop up with no money or anything she’ll need the help xd

The moment she says - "I have no place to stay" - you bet your ass Vivianne will tell her they have space.

Honestly, maybe there's even a post about it for guild members to see. "Howell household open to Siren's Song members grabbing a room for free!"

The moment she says - "I have no place to stay" - you bet your ass Vivianne will tell her they have space.

Honestly, maybe there's even a post about it for guild members to see. "Howell household open to Siren's Song members grabbing a room for free!"

oml

gladiolus.png

Yup this fits him a lot I think. Intimidating but surprisingly very gentle-hearted.

Reiner was supposed to actually be my second character but my brain was all "Nah fam, injure him so he can't go on missions too often." and here he has become.

Probably only gonna fight if Hargeon is in trouble and the guild asks for his help

i kinda imagined that after wyvern fang was defeated artemis was just wandering around without anyplace to stay, and too proud to ask anyone for help. maybe reiner or vivianne could offer her a room at their place. she'd probably rudely refuse at first, but would eventually show up at their house, because she can't sleep in the streets anymore, and would give them that look like "don't you dare say anything."

i kinda imagined that after wyvern fang was defeated artemis was just wandering around without anyplace to stay, and too proud to ask anyone for help. maybe reiner or vivianne could offer her a room at their place. she'd probably rudely refuse at first, but would eventually show up at their house, because she can't sleep in the streets anymore, and would give them that look like "don't you dare say anything."

Oh this... this is beautiful.

Reiner probably offered any Wyvern Fang member that joined the Siren's Song a place to stay for as long as they want and warmly recieved Artemis even if she was rude and all.

Oh this... this is beautiful.

Reiner probably offered any Wyvern Fang member that joined the Siren's Song a place to stay for as long as they want and warmly recieved Artemis even if she was rude and all.
haha that's good. she'd be a horrible housemate, though.

As long as she cleans up after her own mess, they likely wouldn't care. Be rude all you want but take care of your own space mate~
oh, of course. she'll take care of her own space, and most likely other places in the house. she's good at cooking and cleaning. if you can handle the insults, she's not bad to live with lol.

oh, of course. she'll take care of her own space, and most likely other places in the house. she's good at cooking and cleaning. if you can handle the insults, she's not bad to live with lol.

Artemis: insults Reiner
Reiner: Yeah cool. Thanks for cleaning up tho

Artemis: Insults Vivianne
Vivianne: Mhm don't forget to bring the necessities for missions!

Artemis: insults Reiner
Reiner: Yeah cool. Thanks for cleaning up tho

Artemis: Insults Vivianne
Vivianne: Mhm don't forget to bring the necessities for missions!

Artemis, muttering: one of these days i'm going to choke their happy little faces storms off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back