• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ObsidianClaws

Why hello there!

I'm Obsidian and I'm hunting for some Role plays!

About me!
- I am in my 20's
- Am NB (they/them)
- Very chatty OOC
- Will reply multiple times a day when the spark hits but can also take a day or two depending on work/life.
- Ghost friendly (although a heads up would be lovely).
- Addicted to romance and angst/drama/cliches
- Also very fond of darker storylines/themes.
- Much more comfortable playing male characters but happy to play female or NB
M x M or M x F (although I struggle to play M in a M x F pairing).
- Quality over quanity but will happily smash out a few paragraphs.

While I proof read my work I do have dyslexia so I ask for patience with any spelling/grammar mistakes.

About you!
- 18 +
- No one liners.
- A few well written paragraphs to work off.
- Reasonable spelling/grammar (I am fairly chill about this. Glass houses and whatnot).
Interested in developing plot with me.

I'm a very relaxed writing goblin and don't get upset about most things. I'm happy to match my partners in most things. I don't need a face claim but I can do it if you need. So if you're still reading let's get onto plots and pairings!

Fandoms!

- LotR
- Pokemon
- MCU (including Xman) *I am craving some Ironman so if you play Tony hit me up*
- Bleach
- The Tamora Peirce world
- Pirate's of the Caribbean
- TMNT
- Star wars
- Chronicls of Riddik

I have a particular love of:

Fantasy (Medieval, Modern or cyberpunk)
Mythology (in all time era's)

Possible pairings!
Royal x Knight
Royal x mage
Royal x assassin
Pirate captain x stowaway
Pirate x siren/mermaid
God/dess x mortal
God/dess x God
Angel x demon
Demon x mortal
Demon x Demon Hunter
Dragon x mortal
Mythical creature x mortal
Mythical creature x Mythical creature
Detective x hidden fae/creature
Bounty Hunter x criminal
Criminal x criminal (think anti hero wrongfully imprisoned)

If its not on the list but you think you might be interested in chatting to me PM me with a plot/pairing ideas! I will enjoy pretty much anything that isn't horror.

A quick writing sample:

The clip clop of hooves rattling on cobblestones, squeaky wagon wheels and the chatter of merchants and gossipy servants. All normal, everyday sounds Lord Vincent did not give one iota about after the arrival of the sweaty, chest heaving runner that had burst into his office a few moments ago. Long fingers rubbed down his face as he heaved a sigh.
"Get out" the normally softly spoken man spat, the runner scrambling out the door closing it behind him.

Of all the days to receive the news that the small border fort to the west, right at the river delta Junction (an important fort for its position to alert the kingdom of attack despite it being marsh and forest with no wealth to its lands) had fallen. Its people killed or fled, the Barons corpse tied to its walls and his wife and child taken. Presumably as slaves knowing the barbaric tribes of the Hundra. Horse mad nomads with deadly skills - like every one of the blasted children borne with a pony between their knees and a longbow clenched in chubby fists.

The worst part was there was no way his king would take him seriously. King Garth the builder they called him. A studious man determined to keep peace, to show the world that their kingdom was an educated, sophisticated one. Its universities the envy of the world. Mages travelled far for a chance to earn their mastery here. Architects, artisans, merchants all made fortunes in this wealthy green land. And yet, it was his job to convince his King that it was time to call the army, bring the war mages in. Bloody the green knights. Defend the borders. They needed to go to war or they would be overrun.

Gods above he needed a drink.

Last edited:
I'm interested in pirates of the Caribbean! I main as captain jack sparrow in that roleplay.

Hello there, If this is still open I'd love to write a story with you. First, let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

Hey! I’d be more than down to rp MCU with you :) I have experience playing Tony, Thor, Loki, Bucky and Steve, and have OCs for Loki, Bucky and Pietro :)

Hi!
I'd love to do an MCU RP, if you're still interested :)
I main Tony, but can also do Loki!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back