Other Single pringle club! (The club for people that are forever alone)

tenor.gif

That moment when you're a happy single pringle and yet your friends come to you for love and relationship advice.

tenor.gif

That moment when you're a happy single pringle and yet your friends come to you for love and relationship advice.
I mean,

As an Asexual I enjoy shipping other people. I guess single people who want to stay that way are good when it comes to relationship advice.

BackSet BackSet Yes to all of this (though I lean more on gray)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Never been in a relationship. Guess they simply wanted somebody not blinded by romance to decide for them. *shrugs*

That would make sense. I also read a lot of books, so I've gotten to a point where even when I don't understand other people, I understand a general idea of how things work between them, if that makes sense? Sometimes someone will be complaining about someone saying this, and I'll say, "Well maybe you intimidate them" or blah blah, always playing devil's advocate.

Or not XD

That would make sense. I also read a lot of books, so I've gotten to a point where even when I don't understand other people, I understand a general idea of how things work between them, if that makes sense? Sometimes someone will be complaining about someone saying this, and I'll say, "Well maybe you intimidate them" or blah blah, always playing devil's advocate.

Or not XD
Same. Though I'm more of the type to lay it down cold and straight. Someone would be complaining how their relationship feels rather boring and routinely, and I'll just say "Do you still love them? If you're having second thoughts about it, then why stay in a relationship?"

Yeah, let's just say I have the tendency of making my friends cry.

Same. Though I'm more of the type to lay it down cold and straight. Someone would be complaining how their relationship feels rather boring and routinely, and I'll just say "Do you still love them? If you're having second thoughts about it, then why stay in a relationship?"

Yeah, let's just say I have the tendency of making my friends cry.

While I never quite say that, I usually wish I could. XD

But I'm always waiting around with the "I told you so" face.

So I'm not the only eh? How are ye doing fellas? I do like me some Pringles, only if they're salt and vinegar though. ;)

If your dream guy or girl is one in a million then that means there are about seven thousand of them on the planet. Never give up hope, you will find your one in seven thousand! Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back