Other Single pringle club! (The club for people that are forever alone)

So... nothing to actually fear, then. Because, like, he can't make that actually happen to me he can only take the form of things nit 8nflict things on people! Hah! I'm immune to the psychi clown!

(shrugs) No guys have never really found me attractive and I admit I haven't met many guys that can accept me. So... (Claps) At least I'll have kitties to keep me company..(cuddles) I'm Probably too high maintenance anyways.

I'm a transgender male, but I haven't gone through transition and I know no one would date me for who I really am........so I'm single......

I'm a transgender male, but I haven't gone through transition and I know no one would date me for who I really am........so I'm single......
Hey, give it time. Dating sucks, dude. (At least, it does for me.)
You'll find somebody eventually, or my name isn't Baka.

Internet dating is lame and I never go outside. So...

200w.gif

hewwo all the boys that like me are annoying/mean and all the boys that I like seem to adore playing with my feelings so I, too, am a member of this club

clapping until my hands go numb

after seeing so much shit happen to people in family (my grandparent's divorce; my grandfather trying to take money from my grandmother, while he works for about 7.5k a month, my aunt and uncle constantly fighting, etc....) i started to develop some sort of fear about getting in a relationship, like what if that happens to me? What if I'm forced to pay her if she has more than enough money? What if I lose my property? I just have these thoughts and it makes dating seem worst than it is.

(there goes my small rant)

after seeing so much shit happen to people in family (my grandparent's divorce; my grandfather trying to take money from my grandmother, while he works for about 7.5k a month, my aunt and uncle constantly fighting, etc....) i started to develop some sort of fear about getting in a relationship, like what if that happens to me? What if I'm forced to pay her if she has more than enough money? What if I lose my property? I just have these thoughts and it makes dating seem worst than it is.

Adding that to the list of reasons I never want to get married or even date.

Right up there with sex is gross.

/\
I know what you mean. I also can't seem to find many examples of successfull relationships :P My fathers marriage with my mom was utterly fucked up.

I guess im not FOREVER alone, i had one single long-term relationship that lasted around 6-7 years. It left me with a bit of fallout to endure, it really sucked ass. However this was a long time ago.
Since then in the last few years im just completely uninterested. Like, i really think its not for everyone, and i fucking LOVE being alone, to the point that this is bound to always be a problem. It's not that i "hate people" or any dumb fucking emo-shit like that, i just can't stand crowded places or annoying people in my ears for more than 30 minutes.

When i say to ppl that they must be better than my hand they have no idea about the shit i draw or write.

Last edited:
/\
I know what you mean. I also can't seem to find many examples of successfull relationships :P My fathers marriage with my mom was utterly fucked up.

I guess im not FOREVER alone, i had one single long-term relationship that lasted around 6-7 years. It left me with a bit of fallout to endure, it really sucked ass. However this was a long time ago.
Since then in the last few years im just completely uninterested. I've been seeing more and more the benefits of living a almost assexual life. Like, i really think its not for everyone, and i fucking LOVE being alone, to the point that this is bound to always be a problem. It's not that i "hate people" or any dumb fucking emo-shit like that, i just can't stand crowded places or annoying people in my ears for more than 30 minutes.

When i say to ppl that they must be better than my hand they have no idea about the shit i draw or write.
That second one might just be you being sensitive to noise. Being in crowded places or next to annoyng people (particularly kids) gives me one hell of a headache.

Ironically, I'm the opposite of everyone here. Everyone's talking about the horrible relationships they've seen meanwhile all the relationships I've seen have worked out. I just really don't like people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back