• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this idea came to me very randomly and I've been dying to use it. I'll include my character at the very end after I introduce the plot.

The Plot:
So, it's the year 3085. The world has survived thanks to all of the advances made in the recent years. But the scientists have a secret. One they have kept hidden for a long time. Near the end of the 30th century a young man was discovered with incredible power. He had world altering abilities that - if left unchecked - could destroy the entire world.
The solution? Put him in stasis to keep him alive long enough to study his powers. A simulation was used to keep his mind intact. For over one hundred years this man was studied, but the scientists could never find a source for his powers.
But now he's woken up. Against all possibility he has come out of the simulation and is shocked by what he sees. The world has changed a lot in the last hundred years. Instead of putting him back under they decide to observe him while he is awake. So they send one of their best with him, B, under the guise of being his guide, to observe him and keep him from discovering his powers.
He discovers the world he was thrust into and it appalls him. The world is way worse off then when he was pulled away. Will B be able to stop him before he destroys the world so it cane start anew? Or will they join him at his side?

Whoo! That was a lot, right? If you stuck around until this point, I'm impressed! Now you get to read my character sheet and DM or leave a message here about whether you want to roleplay with me. As for B I am looking for someone along the lines of an agent or a scientist. Someone experienced in difficult situations.

villain_oc_JPEG-9133.jpg
Name
Cian (Keen) Orian Rowan
Species
Unknown, classified as Superhuman
Orientation
Pansexual
Eye Color
Gunmetal grey
Hair Color/Style
Bright cyan and cut fairly short
Height/Weight/Body Type