• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❝SIKE!❞ - 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘖𝘊𝘹𝘊𝘊 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

shiny

6149bd2d395aa8ad725134c43e28ae7c3edd6f97.gif

" Because this is your hero academia! "
Hello, hey, hi! I'm Shine or Shiny, whichever works, and I'm a 20-25 year old person looking to rp BNHA!
I'm still catching up on the manga, but I don't mind spoilers and I tend to get spoiled anyway so don't worry! I'm also very flexible for lots of things,
so please feel free to be open and honest if you want anything changed or need anything from me!
I consider myself lit to adv lit, and while I can write novella, it's not my go to simply because I take so long to reply with novella.
OOC chat is great and encouraged, but not a deal breaker! Making friends would be great, too!

Rules :
Must be over 18! Sorry, just more comfortable for me as someone in my 20's.
No nsfw! Gore and horror is okay, but anything past kissing is fade to black for me.
Communicate. I am not a mind reader, if something isn't to your liking, tell me! I won't get mad.
Doubling mandatory! Sorry, just more comfortable with this.
Please don't spam me if I haven't replied for a day or two. I try to reply daily, but I am a fulltime worker,
so sometimes it might not be in the cards. If I haven't replied in a week, feel free to poke me! Just please
don't spam me if it's been a short while.
Ghost friendly! I know stuff happens, and sometimes anxieties get the best of us, so it's ok!
If you end up wanting to rp when you come back, you're free to message me! :^ )
Tell me your triggers or things you don't want so I know what to avoid!

And now the juicy stuff!
Characters I can play listed below, with ones I have experience in being highlighted!
- Iida Tenya
- Kirishima Eijirou

- Bakugou Katsuki
- Todoroki Shouto

- Midoriya Izuku
- Dabi / Touya Todoroki
- Shigaraki Tomura
- All Might / Yagi Toshinori
- Toga Himiko

- Asui Tsuyu
- Ochako Uraraka
- Kyoka Jirou
- Denki Kaminari

AU's | Tropes | Plot Ideas | Keywords
Reverse (Heroes - Villains / Villains - Heroes)
Non-quirk
Soulmate
Battle Royale
Royalty
UA Traitor
College
More TBA

Feel free to message me if you want to rp or even just talk about BNHA! I also have a few other social medias I can share! <3 :^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back