• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

37000cryingbees

Hello there, I more or less copy/pasted this from another search thread of mine. Apologies if the formatting sucks since I did it from mobile entirely, lol.

You can call me what you like, or if you ask I can tell you what to call me.

Some quick info about me; I am over 25 and generally prefer any writing partners to be 21+. Nothing personal, I just start to feel like a grandma yelling at clouds with too great of a difference. I'm also fandom garbage, which has been a life-long affliction for me. I work from home so I tend to be fairly active, which is nice. Sometimes I do drawing too, so that's a thing. I make aesthetic pinterest boards for everything and will not hesitate to bombard you with them.

-

A Few Important Things

❥ I will not RP with anyone under 21, no exceptions.
❥ As much as I really enjoy the fandoms I have listed, I'm generally happiest when not strictly adhering to canon and taking more of a Death Of the Author approach. I also personally find that leads to more creative plot possibilities.
❥ I like chatting OOC in Discord or whatever- I just find that RPs last longer that way. We can plot or just share dumb internet stuff or talk about whatever.
❥ I don't care much about word counts, but please no one-liners. I can't work with that at all. At minimum I'd like 2-3 paragraphs and can easily offer the same.
❥ I play both male and female characters very easily, but my mains tend to be female. what can I say, I like my rps how I like my MMOs; mained by cute girls in cute outfits. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
❥ Please be open to doubling. I am happy to write a canon for you but I definitely do require reciprocity is all.

-

Fandoms

Mainly in order of interest/any sort of ideas at all.

Resident Evil, games only. sorry but 7 doesn't exist to me. 8 can stay but it's on thin ice. I mainly write Leon, Claire, Birkin, assorted others.
★ Metal Gear Rising. please I want to write Raiden so badly. he is so slept on.
★ Yu Yu Hakusho. I write Kurama, Yusuke, Yukina if you're into that (which you should be).
★ The Witcher (I have both game and book knowledge). I write Geralt, Lambert, Letho, Regis (who is also slept on). If you'll write Dettlaff for me then I'll serve your choice of canon on a silver platter.
★ Cowboy Bebop. Offering Spike, free to a good home.
★ Psycho-Pass. I can write Ginoza, Kagari, probably others that I'm just not thinking of. Only seen up to S1 and have been advised that S2 is Dodgy.
★ Hellsing. I will happily write Alucard and/or Seras for you, among others.
Jujutsu Kaisen. I will write Gojo for you if you write Nanami. this is equivalent exchange.
★ Devil May Cry. I write Dante, Nico, Lady.
★ Trigun. I will write Vash (best boy 😭), Milly, Legato (non-romantically). Probably others as well
★ Black Butler. Will jump at the chance to write Sebastian for u. Also I like writing Grell (she/her pronouns), Finny, Snake. Also probably others I didn't think to mention.
★ Star Wars - I have only seen the first two movies in the new trilogy and will not watch the last. I have not seen more than like 3 episodes of the Mandalorian :') however I do have extensive knowledge of the extended lore and pictures of myself with Timothy Zahn, so there's that.
★ Far Cry 3/4/MAYBE 5 as long as it can be AU-esque
★ Silent Hill (sort of plots?????)
★ Castlevania (Netflix version)
★ FMA: Brotherhood (absolutely zero plots or anything but I'm binge watching for the millionth time. maybe something will come to me lmao
★ Batman
★ I'll add more if I think of them, but feel free to ask about yours in case it's something I've forgotten!

-

Okay With Me!

✔ m/f and f/f. I'm not opposed to m/m but I am wary of fujoshi, that's all.
✔ I am super OC-friendly. Like, I love OC's. Show me yours and I'll show you mine, as they say
✔ Worldbuilding. I love that stuff.
✔ Big expansive plots.
✔ Survival, action, horror, violence, romance.
✔ I'm super open to discussing plots even if it's for something that I have plots for. I'd love to hear your ideas. Maybe we can combine them in a big melting pot, idk.
✔ AUs. Gimme the AUs.

-

Hard Passes!

✘ Probably no to originals, but if you have something you're wanting to pitch I'm open to hearing about it and telling you what I like, even if writing together doesn't work out.
✘ Slice of life.

If you've made it this far, great! Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back