• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

YungJazz YungJazz added a few more details to the CS in the powers (mostly minor stuff) and expanded the personality a little. I am going to make a post soon, but if you find anything needs to be changed or isn't to your liking I will later edit any post I make to accomodate those changes

On another note, something that would be fun but ultimately RP breaking would be if someone were to swear their allegiance to God

I mean, think about it. The ultimate Mary Sue, capable of changing reality itself

On another note, something that would be fun but ultimately RP breaking would be if someone were to swear their allegiance to God

I mean, think about it. The ultimate Mary Sue, capable of changing reality itself
Actually that would be impossible given the premise is that Monotheistic religions don't exist in this world because the others do

Plus, while I don't think this is a concern to anyone really, I would immediately quit the RP if someone were to do anything remotely like that

That's a thing too lol

Kloudy Kloudy How do want this interaction to go? Any ideas?

Idk man, however you want. I'm kinda just expecting the two to chat for a while before this orientation is supposed to happen (or whatever this plot device YungJazz YungJazz is cooking up occurs). Something'll likely happen that'll attract William's attention, like some kind of job or something, so I may have to leave the convo if duty calls.

Idk man, however you want. I'm kinda just expecting the two to chat for a while before this orientation is supposed to happen (or whatever this plot device YungJazz YungJazz is cooking up occurs). Something'll likely happen that'll attract William's attention, like some kind of job or something, so I may have to leave the convo if duty calls.
Fine by me man.

You're a lifesaver Dante Verren Dante Verren . Was kind of dying of guilt here now

Just so happens I need someone to interact with as well. The only problem is I can't come up with a reason for Morgan to go to the Orchard so I need them to come to the school gate. It's a little demanding and I feel bad about it but It just wouldn't make sense for me to have her go there for no IC reason.

Kloudy Kloudy

All I can think of is this when your character just pulls drinks from his portals xD
2012-08-25-gamercat_19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back