• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

Yay! First post! Anyway, is the Council list in the Character Sheet up to date with all the members?

Also, who is controlling the Grand King and the Grand Order. Or have you just not gotten their sheets out yet?

Yes the positions are up to date. And grand order and grand king are not filled by other people, they're just busy and won't be able to post their characters for a minute

Oh damn, shizzle is popping!

So can we post in the IC now?

We need roommates? Well, that means Dante's gonna be needing a roommate.. Now who should it be...

Same. I have to find two roommates. One for my StuCO VP and one for my Androgynous Necromancer (Currently a WIP)

wait, I just realized something, are the dorms co-ed or separated by genders? (I only ask this because of the tiniest hope they are co-ed)

If anyone can cook/enjoys cooking, Dante needs someone to feed him!
In that case, The androgynous necromancer would be the best ebt for you. If you don't mind skeletons, spirits, and stuff. They're for the most part a mother type of person, but they're male (or are they. Character Development in IC XD)

In that case, The androgynous necromancer would be the best ebt for you. If you don't mind skeletons, spirits, and stuff. They're for the most part a mother type of person, but they're male (or are they. Character Development in IC XD)
..... I don't think the fangirls would survive having those two in the same room XD

If anyone wants to room with Eric, gimme a heads up, please!

Also yeah, spontaneously, some kind of power level regulation outside of the council (which is supposed to be strongest of the strong and regulating the peace and such) would be really appreciated. Just so things don't escalate to too stupid a degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back