• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

Figured I'd share this thing here that I just found

Felt like a pretty decent theme for our Grand Emperor, in my opinion :P

That's a good question, lol. I gave my character one because of an early post in the IC chat that also mentioned one, but since then I don't think anyone else has one on :/

That's a good question, lol. I gave my character one because of an early post in the IC chat that also mentioned one, but since then I don't think anyone else has one on :/

I actually like the idea of uniforms! but i want to be sure just in case so i can start up my post :specialeyes:

I actually like the idea of uniforms! but i want to be sure just in case so i can start up my post :specialeyes:
Now I'm wondering too.... I hadn't planned on Dante wearing a uniform, but I suppose I can always redact that. On the other hand, I could see Martial Artists being more inclined to wear whatever their style's traditional training clothes are. Maybe it's a choice between the assigned uniform and whatever your traditional training garb is?

GM! A verdict please! YungJazz YungJazz

Now I'm wondering too.... I hadn't planned on Dante wearing a uniform, but I suppose I can always redact that. On the other hand, I could see Martial Artists being more inclined to wear whatever their style's traditional training clothes are. Maybe it's a choice between the assigned uniform and whatever your traditional training garb is?

GM! A verdict please! YungJazz YungJazz

The verdict is!!....i dunno actually. In my mind I view the contractors wearing uniforms because they believe in order and what not, while Martial Artists are like, "I'm not gonna wear pants today! So deal with it!"

So, contractors usually wear the uniform, martial artists sometimes barely manage to put clothes on.

Also my internet is kinda janky right now so I may not be able to post until tomorrow. Using the phone right now

Kaitlynn is in need of a dorm-mate. Also didn't realize so many people would be making their characters on the older side :/ I think I've got the youngest of them all
I was originally planning on making a really young contrator then I saw the "only down to middle school" part and at point it just wasn't worth it

The verdict is!!....i dunno actually. In my mind I view the contractors wearing uniforms because they believe in order and what not, while Martial Artists are like, "I'm not gonna wear pants today! So deal with it!"

So, contractors usually wear the uniform, martial artists sometimes barely manage to put clothes on.
Oh shoot, I might have to rewrite my character then, I thought since was a supernatural school we'd be allowed into whatever... and since I kinda based part of the character on the robe thing...

I was originally planning on making a really young contrator then I saw the "only down to middle school" part and at point it just wasn't worth it
To be fair, it would be kinda odd seeing an 8 year old competing with a 20 year old in martial arts. I suppose it would be -kinda- more feasible for contractors, though.

Oh shoot, I might have to rewrite my character then, I thought since was a supernatural school we'd be allowed into whatever... and since I kinda based part of the character on the robe thing...

Probably not. I mean obviously Yungjazz has the final verdict, but the implication I'm getting is that there is an uniform, but that it isn't strictly mandatory. I mean, otherwise the Martial Artists wouldn't get away with wearing whatever they want, y'know?

No no, you're good! Just cause Contractors usually wear the uniform doesn't mean you can't wear anything else. I was just saying contractors are more likely to wear it than martial artists

No no, you're good! Just cause Contractors usually wear the uniform doesn't mean you can't wear anything else. I was just saying contractors are more likely to wear it than martial artists
Probably not. I mean obviously Yungjazz has the final verdict, but the implication I'm getting is that there is an uniform, but that it isn't strictly mandatory. I mean, otherwise the Martial Artists wouldn't get away with wearing whatever they want, y'know?
Oh I see. Sorry for being such a mess here, juggling a lot of things at once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back