• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

ah posted! i wanted to draw her in a school uniform before i did :>. btw another question is romance allowed in this rp? and is there a plot?

ah posted! i wanted to draw her in a school uniform before i did :>. btw another question is romance allowed in this rp? and is there a plot?
Yes romance is allowed. And it's more like story arcs in between school shenanigans than a singular plot.

Don't worry I'll get there and give him a hug... eventually. Need to get approved first

It's gonna be extremely odd sharing a room with a pseudo ten-year-old. o.O;;;;;;
But thanks~! ^o^

i can feel your pain , ikal is completely left in the dark right now lol

It'd be great if someone started causing some trouble. William and Morgan could do with a reason to show off the capabilities of the Student Council Contractors. >; D

Kloudy Kloudy

Your childhood friend is posted!

Ooh, I like her/him/it! (We have so many crossdressers/people with genders in question. xD I'd say romance is gonna be fairly impossible at this point lel)

I suppose she's gonna be breaking up the fights between Ken and William VuV;;

Please, anything is a waifu if you're brave enough :v

CDiq3xoVAAAQyBb.jpg:large

Ooh, I like her/him/it! (We have so many crossdressers/people with genders in question. xD I'd say romance is gonna be fairly impossible at this point lel)

Far from impossible. Just a bit more tricky lmfao

And.. not to be rude or anything, but could people use a color other than yellow for text? It's really hard to read...

Far from impossible. Just a bit more tricky lmfao

And.. not to be rude or anything, but could people use a color other than yellow for text? It's really hard to read...

Lel, I think William would rather be certain he's getting exactly what he's signing up for before jumping head first into anything. Or anyone...

YES. STOP THIS PLS <3
(Looking at you Webs Elk Webs Elk boiiii)

Lel, I think William would rather be certain he's getting exactly what he's signing up for before jumping head first into anything. Or anyone...

YES. STOP THIS PLS <3
(Looking at you Webs Elk Webs Elk boiiii)
And... boy mistaken for girl and girl mistaken for boy in the same room... sounds like the setup for a hilarious romantic comedy xD

O6
Hey c'mon now, it's not like visual aesthetic makes any character a worse person or anything :P Eric just likes presenting as he does, pretty much being a reverse equavilent of a tomboy.

Speaking of, and I know it's in good fun, but could we please cut out on the "he/she/it" jokes OOC? It's really not super fun to listen to, and really kind of disrespectful. I don't wanna make a big deal out of it or anything, but labelling someone an "it" just because they're not necessary subscribing to gender norms... Not exactly the most fun of things, you know?

Again I don't wanna annoy anyone, just please tone it down a notch?

Speaking of, and I know it's in good fun, but could we please cut out on the "he/she/it" jokes OOC? It's really not super fun to listen to, and really kind of disrespectful. I don't wanna make a big deal out of it or anything, but labelling someone an "it" just because they're not necessary subscribing to gender norms... Not exactly the most fun of things, you know?
I agree that it's in poor taste as a joke but in all seriousness language is poorly equipped to deal with this relatively new phenomenon and yet everyone is expected to refer people as what they feel like they are- regardless of whether they so much as expressed it- so it's understandable why one would lump everything together in a gender neutral preposition like "it".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back