• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shura Academy: How Strong is Your Punch!? (Martial Arts/Super Power/ School RP) OOC

To answer the question if whether the dorms are co-ed or not! Well the answer is!.............

Yes, cause I wanna see the shenanigans from this decision

Alright! Still lobbying for some kind of power moderation by the way, just to be extra naggy and obnoxious :P

But yeah, the position of roommate for Eric is still open if anyone wants it.

Oh wait do we decide our roommate or is it just free choice? I had no idea omg!
It's free choice OOC apparently! But I assume that the dorms were handed out IC, so our characters had no choice in the matter but we as players do, I think.

Ohhh! Im assuming everyone already has a roommate ? Since where im at is 3pm i woke late lmao, but if anyone wants one im available!

Basically nobody has a roommate yet haha, but as I've mentioned a couple times by now (woo spamming), Eric's totally available. Y'know, if effeminate gunslinger prettyboy is your cup of tea.

Basically nobody has a roommate yet haha, but as I've mentioned a couple times by now (woo spamming), Eric's totally available. Y'know, if effeminate gunslinger prettyboy is your cup of tea.
My only question in this is if Contractors and Martial Artists can room together. Because I can see much hilarity (and squealing fangirls) if those two are put in the same room.

Kaitlynn is in need of a dorm-mate. Also didn't realize so many people would be making their characters on the older side :/ I think I've got the youngest of them all

Kaitlynn is in need of a dorm-mate. Also didn't realize so many people would be making their characters on the older side :/ I think I've got the youngest of them all

Morgan still needs a roommate if Kaitlynn would be able to put up with her. As an added bonus there is a good chance that Morgan won't be back at the room during some nights anyway.

Morgan still needs a roommate if Kaitlynn would be able to put up with her. As an added bonus there is a good chance that Morgan won't be back at the room during some nights anyway.
I don't know if contractors and martial artists can be put together. I see it was asked earlier, but I don't see an answer yet. If we can, then I'd be fine with it.

I don't know if contractors and martial artists can be put together. I see it was asked earlier, but I don't see an answer yet. If we can, then I'd be fine with it.

Not gonna lie I kinda forgot that contractors and martial arts had different buildings until just now.

Not gonna lie I kinda forgot that contractors and martial arts had different buildings until just now.
Actually, I did too. Guess that makes the answer fairly predictable, doesn't it?

Wow, most people are really shying away from being a younger student. Only 3 people 16 and below from what I can see, including my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back