• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shuichi x Kokichi (Saiouma RP) Plots Included!

Kakuni

hehwdjsajjdsan.jpg**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Beginning ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Saiouma ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Helloooo, I’ve been craving a good Saiouma roleplay ever since I finished v3, So I’m making an entire thread dedicated solely to the ship! As you do. I also decided to make it look a bit more fancy I suppose with using a dumb edit I made lol.

First thing's first! You can call me Pia! I go by he/him pronouns and I'm trans!
I'm 18+ in age so I'd prefer it if my partner was as well!
I think I'm pretty chill (if not a bit all over the place), I love to gush over characters and send memes-- but I understand If that's not your thing! ♡( ◡‿◡ ) Comfort is first and foremost!!
For roleplay, PMs/Dms is my preference! And if you prefer, we can use discord as well! I use discord for ooc chatting since I'm more inclined to reply there!

As for triggers, I practically have next to none, but please tell me yours beforehand! I will respect any and all triggers and do my best to avoid them!
I only roleplay in third person!
My average replies range at 200~1200 words, but overall I tend to try whatever my partner posts. (Just please no one-liners!)

I think I have a new perspective on ghosting-- so while I'd really, really much prefer a response saying you've lost interest, I understand why people do it. If a month or so passes and I get no reply in ooc nor roleplay (even with me giving reminders), I will take that as a ghosting. (However, if something was going on and you were just super busy, feel free to message! Overall, I won't pry nor will I hold a grudge whether I get a message or not honestly!)

Last thing I almost forgot! I'd be playing Shuichi in the ship, I hope that is okay!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

plots.jpg
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Plots ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Saiouma ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Plot ideas will be listed below!

Basically Angst (+ Potential Comfort?). I think it would fit for Kokichi to have the disease but I don’t mind playing Shuichi having it either!

Combinations for this are encouraged!
I have a few lists but for example some are,

♡ You can’t lie to your soulmate.
♡ When you first touch your soulmate, they gain a permanent imprint on their skin.
♡ Initials of your soulmate on your palm or wrist.
♡ OR, Your soulmates first words to you written on your palm or wrist.
♡ Everyone is born with a unique symbol that only you and your soulmate share.
♡ You see your Soulmate in your dreams every night (Or sometimes in dreams).
♡ You see colour for the first time after touching or seeing your soulmate for the first time.
♡ Soulmates share the same handwriting.
♡ Soulmates share the same fingerprint.
If you have any of your own, please do tell! I have a few lists I can send in relation to this as well!

So basically this requires knowledge on the game Corpse Party, sequels/anime doesn’t matter, the original game is my main focus. Imagining the world of Corpse Party with the characters of Danganronpa is ripe for opportunity I feel. But of course, this au would be very gorey and dark considering the content of Corpse Party. I have a few ideas for this but I’d love to brainstorm together!

Either character is fine for the main subject of this Au. Basically either Kokichi or Shuichi keep repeating the events of the game, perhaps one is desperate to save the other-- to change the ending. I think this would be Angst/Comfort but character deaths would be frequent since one is going to keep trying repeatedly to save the other or change the outcome of the game. Maybe the two of them could also be forced back to the beginning of the game, but only the two of them remember the events that occur! There’s lots of possibilities I feel for this idea. Update: Another idea is that they could slowly lose their memories of the previous timeline as time goes on as well.

Basically Salmon mode as the title states but a more indepth look at it. Mainly fluffy but possible angst with backstories could occur. Plus Kokichi and Shuichi leaving the academy together. Mainly just cute dates but with a cohesive narrative that continues with each day that passes.

Requires knowledge of Kokichi’s love hotel scene. Honestly when I first heard of this, I thought it was a Persona AU but regardless, I think It’s a super cute idea. A continuous chase for the phantom thief Kokichi while Shuichi is the detective on the trail. Although my explanation is short, I think it’s ample for a lot of interesting ideas!! Please brainstorm this with me!

Online friends Au that can be combined with a few other Au’s honestly, example; Phantom Thief Au. Since Kokichi is a smart cookie, I think he’d figure out Shuichi’s identity first.

Perhaps Kokichi and Shuichi are friends at Hope's Peak Academy-- honestly it’s not even necessary, The main premise is just Kokichi finding an interest in Shuichi and bugging him to join D.I.C.E more in a teasing manner. Maybe as they get closer, Shuichi eventually visits the headquarters of D.I.C.E. I think this would be a good plot to explore the backstory of Kokichi and potentially Shuichi. Hurt/Comfort(?) Honestly this reminds me of the video called ‘Ouma’s theory of happiness’. That video makes me cry everytime. This would be a Non-Despair Au.

Either character is fine as the guardian angel. I know Kokichi would be rather annoying as a Guardian Angel (But he means well of course). Either role, I think it could be a really cute dynamic.

An au where most of the population has succumbed to the apocalypse and Shuichi meets Kokichi in perhaps the worst times? I think this has a lot of room for ideas so It would require some brainstorming between me and my partner-- but I think it would be a really neat idea! A more darker au.

Dystopian Au about the meteorites in v3 that finally stopped pouring down from above, but the land is now dystopian and it’s up to the few remaining survivors and the future foundation to pick up the remains. (The killing game didn’t happen)

Doesn’t necessarily need to be Your Name inspired but I think it would be neat if it was! Either way, swapping bodies is a really interesting plot device I believe and can be incorporated as a Soulmate Au as well!

Fae’s are little shits, fitting for Kokichi. I think a darker version of Fae would be more intriguing to explore, but I’m overall fine with either! Bonus points if fairy circles are involved.

One idea can be an arranged marriage between kingdoms and as they are forced to spend time with one another, they gain feelings but there’s stuff occurring in the background. Conspiracies ect.

Another idea is that Prince Kokichi *really* doesn’t want to be betrothed to anyone, so he compromises to make a riddle; anyone who solves the almost impossible riddle will become his betrothed and Shuichi accidentally solves it (oops).

Unsure for this idea honestly, but I’m super down to discussing it! (I’ve only seen the anime for demon slayer).

Kokichi and Shuichi were dating, but Shuichi gets into a car wreck (or something) and ends up losing his memory. Maybe Kokichi hides the details of their relationship after finding out Shuichi doesn’t remember him? Just throwing out ideas lmao. But I think it would be an interesting idea.

Based around the Ultimate Talent Development Plan. I have a few ideas for this but it’s mostly just school life and slice of life.

Kokichi and Shuichi make a promise as kids to get married and meet again later in life after being separated ever since.

Shuichi summons Kokichi who is a demon.

I hope some of these interested you, if not, please feel free to share your own with me! I love brainstorming c:
Regardless, thank you for reading this! (Sorry for any mistakes I made as well!)

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

finishhh.jpg

tumblr_p0b1z9FaDw1uipa3to1_250.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back