• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ X-Men Roleplay Search! Canons and OCs Welcome! ☆

Lunar Hare

Startrail Hopper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, and thanks for clicking on!

I'll try and keep this pretty simple. So like the title says, I am currently looking for a roleplay partner or two to write for X-Men with! I've been really into the franchise lately, and I thought I'd try my luck here!

Just a few things before I get into the meat of this post;
  • Again, hey! I go by Luna or Hare online, I am twenty years old, and I use she/her and he/him pronouns. I am open to all genders, sexualities, and identities when it comes to both my writing partners and the characters involved in roleplay. However, I am NOT interested in roleplaying with anyone who is under the age of 20. If you are younger than 20, this ad is not for you.
  • I write in the third person and I write several paragraphs per response. This can range from a shorter reply of one or two paragraphs to an upwards of ten defending on the scene and how much set-up is needed. While I do not want every reply to be a novel, I would rather write with a partner who can write a few paragraphs each response and give me something to work with!
  • I roleplay on here and on Discord- please let me know which one you'd prefer!
  • I am very OOC friendly and having an open line of communication is a must for me. I cannot get invested in a story if I don't at least have some rapport with my roleplay partner. Adding onto that, if you are patient with me then I will be patient with you! Life comes first, always; I am more than happy to give you the time that you need.
With that out of the way, let's get into the actual roleplaying part of this post;

Like I said above, I am currently looking for someone to indulge in an X-Men roleplay with. I am looking to explore all sorts of dynamics; familial, platonic, romantic, rivalry, antagonistic- if you can name it, I'd be willing to give it a shot! Just below are listed the shows I know best and would be interested in roleplaying with, along with some canon characters I would like to write for!

X-Men '97
Kevin Sydney | Morph (★★★)
Ororo Munroe | Storm (★★★)
Kurt Wagner | Nightcrawler (★★)
Jean Grey | Marvel Girl (★★)
Madelyne Pyror | Goblin Queen (★★)
Anna-Marie | Rogue (★)
Jubilation Lee | Jubilee (★)

Wolverine and The X-Men
Kurt Wagner | Nightcrawler (★★★)
Warren Worthington | Angel/Archangel (★★)
Emma Frost | White Queen (★★)
Anna-Marie | Rogue (★★)
Laura Kinney | X-23 (★)

X-Men Evolution
Kurt Wagner | Nightcrawler (★★)
Anna-Marie | Rogue (★)
Laura Kinney | X-23 (★)
Evan Daniels | Spyke (★)

I also have OCs for all three shows, which you are more than welcome to ask about!

In terms of romantic dynamics, I am down for Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC. I am a bit picky when it comes to romance, though don't be afraid to ask if there's a specific pairing you'd like to try out! I am currently really interested in Morpherine ('97), Stormphoenix ('97), Ororo/Madelyne ('97), RoLo ('97, Wolverine, and Evolution), LoGurt ('97, Wolverine), aaand a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting atm, lol.

Thank you all for reading! Feel free to send me a message if you see something that interests you, and have a good rest of your day :captaincat:!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back