• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Don't you worry, Lancer has an ability that is going to blow you away! Well.. I mean... you know.. if a once in a blue moon condition pops up then that person is going to rue the day! Granted it is extremely unlikely that condition will be met. :P

Ummm...heya. So, would there happen to be any room here for a master slot, if you'd be willing to have me?

Okay, cool! I have an idea for an extremely strong Master who'd actually be able to fight with Servants on occasion, though of course they'd have some pretty big drawbacks. Making that one huge threat for a Master seems like it'd be fun, ya know?

...Every war must have its Saber-face. It is a disease that infects the entire Fate franchise. It must be cleansed.

The question is, is that merely a saber face or is it indeed King Arthur summoned as Rider?

Xel, you raise a good point. But look at the blade. Its got a curved blade- its most likely Saberface.

(you can tell the curved blade by the hilt.)

Edit: Actually...the stats line up so it could possibly be King Arthur. Hm. This battle might be more interesting.

I don't know... from what I know of Anime, it is the eye patch people you have to be the most cautious with. Better be safe then sorry I say!
...Those moments when you want to mention something, but can't. Drat.
Eye patch-wearing people in anime are nearly always distinguished badasses who last at least to the 2/3 of the story.

...Wait. Why does Lancer have a hit-list? Isn't it Assassin's job to be the one with a hit list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back