• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
~Navigation~
IC

OOC
CS

You are welcomed by a sign reading 'Shop of GARcher for New Heroic Spirits.' You enter the old, ramshackled wooden building. As your feet tremble, slowly stepping through the creaking floorboards, you walk up to the counter and ring the bell.

From the back, a man in black armor with red accents and cloaks walks up to you. He has dark tanned skin and white hair, as well as a very dry, cynical frown painted across his face. "Archer EMIYA. How can I help?" he says.

- Custom Noble Phantasm: 5 Coins
- Fake, Poor Copy of Excalibur: 20 Coins
- Legendary Mapo Tofu: 10 Coins
- Hero of Justice Badge: 20 Coins
- Custom Order: 1-15 Coins

You order and go to sit down while your order is being prepared. You make note of the other people sitting down with you that come from the same universe as you. You chuckle.

Discuss current IC events, future plans, and other interesting stuff here.

Last edited:
I want a legendary Mapo Tofu.
"Ah, got it. Coming right up." Archer takes ten coins from you before going back through the door he came through hastily. He brings back a large, steaming bowl of meat and tofu covered with several leaves of unknown herbal plants, all covered in a spicy, tasty sauce. The confident tastes compliment each other whilst remaining distinct and a delicate mouthful of the dish quickly dissolves in the heat of saliva, turning into a nutritious, tasty mush. It is truly made in heaven.

I obviously made Florida Man. He is the most outrageous Servant ever, and his Myth is that no matter what you think is sane, he will defy such.

But in all seriousness, I'm actually curious if we'll ever have a Goatman Beserker, which is surprisingly rather famous of an urban legend.

But it would actually be kind of cool to have people who have Pioneer of the Stars skill- which turns the impossible into something 'achievable'. An amazing skill which hurts the brain to comprehend.

But...examples of random heroes out there I've thought of, and I'm perfectly fine with anyone stealing.

Nikola Telsa: He's actually a canon Heroic Spirit, with some pretty darn neat abilities. From Galavism A+, which works as Magic Resistance of the Same rank, but converts all magic attacks into mana, to his qualification to Pioneer of the Stars EX, as he turned the god's power (Electricity, aka Lightning) into a man held power. A neat hero overall, especially considering he works as both Caster and Archer by the infamous Telsa Coil.

Diomedes: A pretty interesting story from Greek Myths. A guy who, in a fight, got two wins, and one draw. That doesn't sound so good when there's a draw mixed in, right? Well. That was against the Greek Gods. He beat up Aphrodite, and Ares, and Hermes managed to convince him that it wasn't wise to go around beating up gods. How did he do this? He could actually see the Gods as they tried to assist mortals due to a blessing from Athena, so he would simply stop them from assisting. His qualifications? Lancer, Saber, and Rider, most likely.

Best part: He'd have a decent set of Noble Phantasms, because of what his gifts from the Gods were.

Also have Odysseus. Famous for his own tale, the Odyssey, and being a clever commander and able to defy most people.

If you have a really good master, and a pretty inventive mind for how to get a 'Fictional' story hero...or in this case, Anti-Hero....

Batman. As Assassin. Boom.

There we go, got Lancer done. I... might of gone overboard with the background... but hey I like to be thorough... not that anyone gets to see that except birdsie who has to read it all. *Evil laughter*

No discord as far as I am aware... ujnless Birdsie Birdsie is hiding it from me....

You wouldn't do such, would youuuuu senpai? *Sadly questioning look.*

*Gasps.
I just realized your picture is of Rem.

...I'm a heretic for not noticing sooner. Forgive me.

*Cries*

And if there's no Discord set up, I'm willing to set up one for the sake of us all. And our infinite amount of discords, most likely.

...Is it wrong that I'm scared this war is going to end up a brutal bloodfest where no one leaves?

I'll make sure to leave a bloody mess just for you, then.

Edit: I'll make sure to seduce Caster in the process, too. Just for the added kicks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back