• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

407d071dfc8ab5d059b6954fc4ff74c5.jpg

I know it's been a lot of time OOC, but IC not a whole lot has happened. I can't see much reason to move on to day. Just need people to post more frequently.

It was decently active and then so many people just dropped off the face of the earth. I wonder what happened.

Sorry. It has been impossible for me to post. Haven't had enough time at all this week. Any time I do have on RPN as been dedicated to getting my RP off the ground

Sorry. It has been impossible for me to post. Haven't had enough time at all this week. Any time I do have on RPN as been dedicated to getting my RP off the ground

This is always the problem with real life D:

Yeah. Was sick monday and tuesday. Had soccer practice wednesday, physical therapy yesterday, and a wedding today.

Soccer game tomorrow and starting my RP sunday.

Damn, that's a busy and semi-unfun schedule.

It was decently active and then so many people just dropped off the face of the earth. I wonder what happened.
Yeah I think its just people not having the time to really sit down and make a post. I try to at least check RPN once a day but it's kind of hard to get a post out when I am so busy at the moment.

Yeah I think its just people not having the time to really sit down and make a post. I try to at least check RPN once a day but it's kind of hard to get a post out when I am so busy at the moment.

Well I'm still here when people post :O

Honestly? If you have time to post "I'm too busy to make a post", then you're not too busy to make a post, you just don't want to.

Honestly? If you have time to post "I'm too busy to make a post", then you're not too busy to make a post, you just don't want to.
If you can't see the difference between quickly typing a message out on a phone and sitting down at a computer and constructing a post then I don't know what to say to you. But with that being said I should be able to post today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back