• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Wait was that the one with the Black Servants? Then yeah I don't regret it. Those Servants seemed OP for no reason and the reasoning given didn't make sense to the lore, so it wasn't because of them being strong at all. Things just didn't feel right,
Lol. Only Saber was the stupidly op one but eh. xD knowing me, I would've made a mess on night zero. Because tentacles+a Fate RP made by me = a total fucking disaster

Lol. Only Saber was the stupidly op one but eh. xD knowing me, I would've made a mess on night zero. Because tentacles+a Fate RP made by me = a total fucking disaster
Pretty sure Slenderman was in that one and was stupidly OP for no reason. I could be thinking of the wrong one though. My reasoning could have just been because of personal stuff so who knows.

Personally, I don't give a shit about op people, since everyone is going to gang up on them xD

If the thing with the op master doesn't count as a triggerfest
Yeah that seemed to be one. Some people just can't discuss things calmly and jump to conclusions. I usually don't get 'triggered' and simply go about things calmly. And yeah, the whole point of my character is to be super strong but held back by his own ego and complexes, plus he's likely to get himself into hot water.

Yeah that seemed to be one. Some people just can't discuss things calmly and jump to conclusions. I usually don't get 'triggered' and simply go about things calmly. And yeah, the whole point of my character is to be super strong but held back by his own ego and complexes, plus he's likely to get himself into hot water.
Especially if he jumps into a river with Clovis around.

I know the identities of two servants and they'd both destroy Jeremy instantly. Given the stats I'd place my money on Saber being able to as well. Luckily for Jeremy Saber's his servant rofl.

I know the identities of two servants and they'd both destroy Jeremy instantly. Given the stats I'd place my money on Saber being able to as well. Luckily for Jeremy Saber's his servant rofl.
Hmm, what's this? I'd be delighted to know who's identities you believe you know.

Especially if he jumps into a river with Clovis around.
BOOOOO!
I mean of course, he's not going to be fighting Servants straight up. Wu- I mean Berserker would obviously be someone he wouldn't fight. Caster and Assassin, maybe Rider are ones he'd fight, and he's have to be careful with caster and it would depend on her personality.

Pretty sure Slenderman was in that one and was stupidly OP for no reason. I could be thinking of the wrong one though. My reasoning could have just been because of personal stuff so who knows.
I don't think I ever revealed his abilities...

Jason was almost unkillable so yeah. He would've made Artoria cry in the corner.

Slender could teleport around, but couldn't attack masters, but eeeh. His Reality Marble was really powerful.

Berserker was weak as shit xD

Oh, believe me, I've started so many triggerfest with the dumbest reasons that caused it to become a triggerfest...

I called some person a lesbian. Triggerfest.

I quoted somebody's post and edited as a joke. Triggerfest.

There was this one time when I played WoW where our guild got wiped and put soulstones wore off. It was my fault because I was the only warlock. Triggerfest which ended in me getting kicked from the guild.

I don't think I ever revealed his abilities...

Jason was almost unkillable so yeah. He would've made Artoria cry in the corner.

Slender could teleport around, but couldn't attack masters, but eeeh. His Reality Marble was really powerful.

Berserker was weak as shit xD

Oh, believe me, I've started so many triggerfest with the dumbest reasons that caused it to become a triggerfest...

I called some person a lesbian. Triggerfest.

I quoted somebody's post and edited as a joke. Triggerfest.

There was this one time when I played WoW where our guild got wiped and put soulstones wore off. It was my fault because I was the only warlock. Triggerfest which ended in me getting kicked from the guild.
And that's why I prefer Neverwinter. That and it doesn't look like it was made in 2005.

Hmm, what's this? I'd be delighted to know who's identities you believe you know.
I mean straight up, if you can't guess Berserker then yeah. I feel like saying it wouldn't even be a spoiler since it's so blatantly obvious who it is.

It's a secret :(
Team assassin knows half the identities of the servant and are apparently getting really close to figuring out Archer's...

There aren't many really famous Eastern archers out there. Lucky I just genderswapped some really obscure--

Wait, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Berserker and Assassin are so obvious they may as well have just put their names.
Plus, Berserker with that Servant is such a go-to one when making strong Servants. I saw someone make a Lancer version before, and while of course he was strong he was way more interesting than any Berserker form I've seen.

Team assassin knows half the identities of the servant and are apparently getting really close to figuring out Archer's...

There aren't many really famous Eastern archers out there. Lucky I just genderswapped some really obscure--

Nobody's going to guess Caster. There's just too many possibilities out there and I haven't given away any hints.

Ah mkay.

Now I gotta go look at Beserker and Assassin to see how obvious it is
Oh trust me. Unless there are other monkey men who qualify as Berserker I don't think you'll have troubles figuring out who it is.

I mean, I have a guess.Are they Chinese?
Nobody's going to guess Caster. There's just too many possibilities out there and I haven't given away any hints.
Well with an EX NP I only have one guess, unless it's EX for a ridiculous reason I never considered haha.

Yes. Yes we do.
Ah, but Birdsie gave everyone such a wonderful clue, and it can be found on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back