• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Plus, Berserker with that Servant is such a go-to one when making strong Servants. I saw someone make a Lancer version before, and while of course he was strong he was way more interesting than any Berserker form I've seen.
I've always found him to be a perfect fit for these kinds of RPs. He doesn't take much work to convert from a historical figure/legend into a Fate style RP, since he has a large list of potential noble phantasms to choose from already, and has pretty glaring flaws in his character that can be exploited.

I've cooked up versions of him for Lancer, Caster, Rider, and Berserker, all of which having different ability pools, noble phantasms, and combat styles. His Berserker form is just the most obviously powerful, since he's geared towards direct combat and nothing else.

Personally, I've always hated Day 0. I've always found it boring. Doubly so now that I'm waiting for night to be summoned when it is most ideal to do so.

Last edited:
Personally, I've always hated Day 0. I've always found it boring. Doubly so now that I'm waiting for night to be summoned when it is most ideal to do so.
Granted, most combat should be done at night to prevent people from becoming witness to the grail war. So it'd have been for the best if we had pushed the start up to somewhere around sunset.

To all those who guessed Assassin....and those who haven't, you probably came late,

I had to pick an ability which was not obviously a NP and make it his primary. So yeah.

Granted, most combat should be done at night to prevent people from becoming witness to the grail war. So it'd have been for the best if we had pushed the start up to somewhere around sunset.

Check the IC. Its 23 o clock. So yeah. Its way past sunset. *Flexes my imaginary muscles*

Time to summon and kill. Oh, and hi Archer!

To all those who guessed Assassin....and those who haven't, you probably came late,

I had to pick an ability which was not obviously a NP and make it his primary. So yeah.

Ti clarify- it still works as one. But it isn't Oh my god it should A or B.i went with C.

Check the IC. Its 23 o clock. So yeah. Its way past sunset. *Flexes my imaginary muscles*

Time to summon and kill. Oh, and hi Archer!
Then whats with all the complaining about waiting for night? Unless I'm misreading the discussion. no biggie, either way

Then whats with all the complaining about waiting for night? Unless I'm misreading the discussion. no biggie, either way
It just shifted recently. I'm guessing the gm saw the discussion and decided it'd be beat to shift it to night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back