• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Yup. I want a fight between them.

Arch-rivals, calling it.
It's not too far fetched that they could end up fighting if things go a certain way. I'm not saying how at the moment, but I see many possibilities.And, if he's provoked a certain way, even if he has Saber by his side Jeremy would want to deal with him one on one.

It's not too far fetched that they could end up fighting if things go a certain way. I'm not saying how at the moment, but I see many possibilities.And, if he's provoked a certain way, even if he has Saber by his side Jeremy would want to deal with him one on one.
Yup. I'm just waiting for players to post now, since the roleplay needs activity to live.

You're going to be the death of us both.

Oh, not both of you. Just him, more than likely. Say, how long can you last without a master, anyway? Five minutes or so? Or would you need a near constant stream of mana just to materialize?

Little do you know there's something that could happen that would make Jeremy literally cause the death of both him and you... so yeah, he may he a magic battery but he's not as OP as everyone may think!

Little do you know there's something that could happen that would make Jeremy literally cause the death of both him and you... so yeah, he may he a magic battery but he's not as OP as everyone may think!
I got you beat on magic battery, despite those EXs of yours, good ol' buddy ol' pal o' mine. I can walk so awesome that I absorb mana from the environment around me.

I got you beat on magic battery, despite those EXs of yours, good ol' buddy ol' pal o' mine. I can walk so awesome that I absorb mana from the environment around me.
Well...Maybe they can engage in a footrace, see who wins there! :P

Seriously though, Clovis also seems like he'd be interesting to interact with. There are a lot of cool interactions here Jeremy can have, and I'm super excited for them!

Well...Maybe they can engage in a footrace, see who wins there! :P

Seriously though, Clovis also seems like he'd be interesting to interact with. There are a lot of cool interactions here Jeremy can have, and I'm super excited for them!
Clovis would probably call him an evil little pretentious prick who needs to be put into his place, then proceed to make a passing attempt at killing Jeremy.

But for real, why has every master besides Clovis been an evil bastard? I expected at least one neutral mage in it for the root to have popped up by now.

Clovis would probably call him an evil little pretentious prick who needs to be put into his place, then proceed to make a passing attempt at killing Jeremy.

But for real, why has every master besides Clovis been an evil bastard? I expected at least one neutral mage in it for the root to have popped up by now.

*Is a sane servant*

This is almost like the 4th Grail war all over again, with so few good guys! This war seems filled with extreme power and evil intentions. I'd definitely make a good guy if I didn't want to try out Jeremy so much.

This is almost like the 4th Grail war all over again, with so few good guys! This war seems filled with extreme power and evil intentions. I'd definitely make a good guy if I didn't want to try out Jeremy so much.

*Casually uses my A Rank Attack on the first night because of the devilry afoot. Heathens must die.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back