• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Oh no...a detective. My worst enemy....

*Runs away screaming*

Also, anyone gonna scare the crap out of me today?

Detective that has a PhD in Psychology, so expect getting analyzed >:D

Might not finish tonight. Still got the Background and the Magecraft(My worst enemy for this CS)
That's great! Jeremy is not the type to like getting analyzed, and may even throw a temper tantrum and lose his temper if she hits a nerve :P

Depending on your background and sheet, it wouldn't be out of the question that she'd at least know of Jeremy due to him being hunted down by clocktower and causing problems wherever he goes.

That's great! Jeremy is not the type to like getting analyzed, and may even throw a temper tantrum and lose his temper if she hits a nerve :P

Depending on your background and sheet, it wouldn't be out of the question that she'd at least know of Jeremy due to him being hunted down by clocktower and causing problems wherever he goes.

Hue. She likes messing with people in that way. She can be quite sadistic...(I don't have a name yet, but her faceclaim is amazing)

Oh, I like it. I think I will use that for some of my background. Anyway. I will try to finish soonish/tomorrow.

Detective that has a PhD in Psychology, so expect getting analyzed >:D

Might not finish tonight. Still got the Background and the Magecraft(My worst enemy for this CS)
That's why I decided on Elementalism well before I joined this roleplay.

Hue. She likes messing with people in that way. She can be quite sadistic...(I don't have a name yet, but her faceclaim is amazing)

Oh, I like it. I think I will use that for some of my background. Anyway. I will try to finish soonish/tomorrow.
Cool! I haven't finished Jeremy yet, but I can fish up the quick synopsis of his background I gave earlier in the thread if you need it. And no need to rush!

Honestly the Fate Magecraft confuses me. I'll go look at the Wiki.

If I do not get the CS Up today or tomorrow I will get it up Friday night when I get back to my PC
As it does for me. Also why I go for Elementalism. Nice, simple, and effective, all rolled into one.

I think it's best to use the magic as examples of how things work and try and make your own stuff. Fate magic is very complicated and is in this weird area of both specific and loose, plus I don't think Birdsie would mind if things were slightly off.

But as discussed, that's a really stupid reason to leave since there are plenty of flaws in my character besides stats, and being strong isn't the only thing that matters in an RP.

As for your other point, I've definitely considered that, maybe putting a minus modifier on it.
xD

you left one of my old Fate/ rps because Assassin, Saber and Berserker were all powerful. xD

xD

you left one of my old Fate/ rps because Assassin, Saber and Berserker were all powerful. xD
Did I? I don't recall. If that's the case then that's a bit hypocritical of me :P Hopefully my reasoning was a bit better than that, haha.

Every Fate RP needs powerful servants. It's not a Holy Grail War if you don't have some OP asshole like Hercules or Gilgamesh lording over everyone.

Did I? I don't recall. If that's the case then that's a bit hypocritical of me :P Hopefully my reasoning was a bit better than that, haha.
Welp... 99% of Fate rps die because somebody dropped out midway. At least it was before shit started...

Wait shit already started

Every Fate RP needs powerful servants. It's not a Holy Grail War if you don't have some OP asshole like Hercules or Gilgamesh lording over everyone.
Oh yeah I don't mind that obviously. Being OP and showing signs of doing it just for the sake of being strong is what gets to me, and those who seem to want to powergame.

Lol, so true.

But this one doesn't include tentacles...

Wait, I didn't make it...

Seriously though, at this point, there's bound to be at least one triggerfest in every RP I've joined

Welp... 99% of Fate rps die because somebody dropped out midway. At least it was before shit started...

Wait shit already started
Wait was that the one with the Black Servants? Then yeah I don't regret it. Those Servants seemed OP for no reason and the reasoning given didn't make sense to the lore, so it wasn't because of them being strong at all. Things just didn't feel right,

Lol, so true.

But this one doesn't include tentacles...

Wait, I didn't make it...

Seriously though, at this point, there's bound to be at least one triggerfest in every RP I've joined

Oh believe me, there'll be a triggerfest in this RP too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back