• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Waiting to be summoned is boring as shit. Same fucking thing every RP. Better to play one of those characters who are already in the story and summoned off-screen.

Waiting to be summoned is boring as shit. Same fucking thing every RP. Better to play one of those characters who are already in the story and summoned off-screen.
Yeah, but it's important to have that first interaction between master and Servant. I get it can be boring to wait, but personally I enjoy it.

To each their own, there's no interaction at the summoning that can't be done elsewhere.

Wouldn't you need to wait to be summoned first?

Depends on when you were summoned.

My Master and I talked about it after the statement on this thread about how we could be summoned beforehand. We've already been discussing what preparations we've done with him in a Convo. Generally what things we have in place before the War started, how long Assassin's been in the world, and the such. If he wishes for me to do something else, he's gotten full view of our plans, and the such. Even shot some of our ideas down, while permitting others.

(Meanie McButtface)

Depends on when you were summoned.

My Master and I talked about it after the statement on this thread about how we could be summoned beforehand. We've already been discussing what preparations we've done with him in a Convo. Generally what things we have in place before the War started, how long Assassin's been in the world, and the such. If he wishes for me to do something else, he's gotten full view of our plans, and the such. Even shot some of our ideas down, while permitting others.

(Meanie McButtface)
Well fair enough, can't argue with that!

I'm not certain if being summoned during the day is a good idea for me, but we'll see what happens.
And don't worry, Jeremy kind of has to keep a low profile since he already has Clock Tower agents on his ass, so I'm probably gonna wait till night before making the summoning,

cojemo cojemo @Gabriel97 @SomeStupidWords Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom @Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae @Kitty-Sama @Hanarei @Lancelot Xel Xel HTCOR HTCOR Darkholme Darkholme

I will do some restructuring.
It began with Caster being very powerful. Saber and Berserker who are Caster's friends caught wind of this and decided to make their characters equally powerful. Right now, I will call bullshit.

Hanarei is right, because EX-stats aren't meant to be thrown around like toys, but I disagree with her general mindset of OP being bad. Thus, I'll conclude it with the following demands:
cojemo cojemo : Lower Jeremy's Endurance to D, or lower. You've already mentioned he's weak because of the changes. All other physical stats cannot go over A+++.
Darkholme Darkholme : Lower Berserker's max Endurance to A+++.
Godhowsae Godhowsae : You're fine, since the requirements for Saber's maximum power are very specific and temporary at best.
Xel Xel : Lower Caster's magical abilities slightly. I've already given you arguments as for why their power isn't fitting.
Given the specific way I created that hero this time around, this adjustment actually makes a bit more sense in hindsight.

Birdsie Birdsie What's up? Where am I? What do you need? If it's Fate related I'm down, anything to distract me from the tantalizing prospect of throwing away all my earnings in FGO

Birdsie Birdsie What's up? Where am I? What do you need? If it's Fate related I'm down, anything to distract me from the tantalizing prospect of throwing away all my earnings in FGO
I could let in a Ruler to fight Beast-kun, I suppose. You're a bit too late for any of the other roles.

I could let in a Ruler to fight Beast-kun, I suppose. You're a bit too late for any of the other roles.
That reminds me...Who was the Ruler in that last RP of yours I was in? I remember being pretty sure of who it was, and now find myself curious again :P

Oh, of course. It was Jiutian Xuannü.
Welp I was wrong. I was thinking Lady Trieu. Jiutian wouldn't exactly work because gods or immortals can't be summoned under normal circumstances, but eh it's done now and in the far off past!

Welp I was wrong. I was thinking Lady Trieu. Jiutian wouldn't exactly work because gods or immortals can't be summoned under normal circumstances, but eh it's done now and in the far off past!
Well, there is one instance where a god can be normally summoned as a servant. If someone were to summon Orion, they would get Artemis, with Orion himself taking the form of a teddy bear mascot character.

Well, there is one instance where a god can be normally summoned as a servant. If someone were to summon Orion, they would get Artemis, with Orion himself taking the form of a teddy bear mascot character.
That's one of those weird, Fate/GO exceptions that doesn't make much sense. There's better exceptions out there such as Scathach, Merlin, and others, where the counter-force allows them to be summoned when it senses a great disturbance and needs to protect the world.

Gods can't be summoned because they're too powerful for the class containers. You can get "gods" that are weak as shit (like Medusa's sisters) but true and proper gods are simply too powerful for the grail to summon. And this isn't an artificial limit either, that's why they can't exist even in fancy classes like Ruler. The Grail simply isn't powerful enough to summon them in any capacity. That's why every time a god shows up it's in some roundabout way. Like Tamamo nerfing herself into the ground to be summoned, or Ishtar possessing a normal person. Gods are one of those things that can never be handwaved into a fate RP because there's a very clear and strict line that they can't cross.

Gods can't be summoned because they're too powerful for the class containers. You can get "gods" that are weak as shit (like Medusa's sisters) but true and proper gods are simply too powerful for the grail to summon. And this isn't an artificial limit either, that's why they can't exist even in fancy classes like Ruler. The Grail simply isn't powerful enough to summon them in any capacity. That's why every time a god shows up it's in some roundabout way. Like Tamamo nerfing herself into the ground to be summoned, or Ishtar possessing a normal person. Gods are one of those things that can never be handwaved into a fate RP because there's a very clear and strict line that they can't cross.
Exactly. Like Brunhildr being summoned when she didn't have her divinity, gods just can't be summoned. Immortals are also an interesting case since one can't be entered into the throne of heroes without dying. That's why Scathach can't be summoned under normal circumstances.

Birdsie Birdsie Reading over the sheets again, I actually think that if it came to it Jeremy and Ninsei would be a super interesting fight. Jeremy has the advantage with his overwhelming magical power and slightly with his physicals, but Ninsei has the superior combat experience, as well a many of his spells/attacks being extra effective against demons.

Birdsie Birdsie Reading over the sheets again, I actually think that if it came to it Jeremy and Ninsei would be a super interesting fight. Jeremy has the advantage with his overwhelming magical power and slightly with his physicals, but Ninsei has the superior combat experience, as well a many of his spells/attacks being extra effective against demons.
Yup. I want a fight between them.

Arch-rivals, calling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back