• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pray tell, could you guess Father Kloud’s gender for me child?

I assume male... for a multitude of reasons.

Are we able to start at least one day early?

I think I am gonna start it later today. I'll tag everyone whose CS's are ready and we'll be good to go. But I also just woke up and have quite a bit of work to do, so it won't be happening quite yet.

One can make an assumption due to the male profile picture, the use of Father, potentially the speech pattern, the use of dangerous/combative terms: Destructus, Warrior, pain, die, victory, fear. These lean towards males because they're naturally more physical and less feeling in personality due to nature as well as nurture reasons. Yet, none of these guarantee gender, thus I can only assume. Was that answer satisfactory? (Y/N)

One can make an assumption due to the male profile picture, the use of Father, potentially the speech pattern, the use of dangerous/combative terms: Destructus, Warrior, pain, die, victory, fear. These lean towards males because they're naturally more physical and less feeling in personality due to nature as well as nurture reasons. Yet, none of these guarantee gender, thus I can only assume. Was that answer satisfactory? (Y/N)
...yeah that just about sums it up.

And so, it begins. Welcome to Sherwood Shores.

As stated, ask in PM if you weren't mentioned there and I'll either explain what needs to be done again for your character to be accepted or correct my error xD

Side note... how do you remove polls? xD

Completely off topic though.... anyone playing Apex? I just downloaded it.... Have yet to jump on the game. Figured I would get my first post done and then go kill some avatars.

Completely off topic though.... anyone playing Apex? I just downloaded it.... Have yet to jump on the game. Figured I would get my first post done and then go kill some avatars.
Nope it sounds toxic if its similar to ~fortnite~

Anyways sorry for the choppiness of my post! I honestly had no clue what to do with my characters (:

Nope it sounds toxic if its similar to ~fortnite~

Anyways sorry for the choppiness of my post! I honestly had no clue what to do with my characters (:
All battle royals are toxic really.... I still have yet to jump into it. Kind of excited though. lol.
But I think it's more on the person than other people. *shrugs* I just like the whole battle royal styles in games. It brings in a bigger challenge in my perspective.

Liking what we got so far guys :D Pretty soon something needs to happen that causes some player interaction though... Does anybody want to talk to the weird knight girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back