• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
See now this is what I was talking about. What if my character kills someone and they believe they are in the right and not sinning...........? That means Gluttony can't take control over them because they are not sinning.... right?
Technically Gluttony could still attempt to possess you as straight up murder isn’t exactly righteous, but if you believe it to be so then you still have a fighting chance against him.

You’d either have to be actually morally pure or neutral enough to not sin to be invulnerable to his possession, it seems. At times like these, it’s power to the delusional! Go team crazy!

Technically Gluttony could still attempt to possess you as straight up murder isn’t exactly righteous, but if you believe it to be so then you still have a fighting chance against him.

You’d either have to be actually morally pure or neutral enough to not sin to be invulnerable to his possession, it seems. At times like these, it’s power to the delusional! Go team crazy!
But in a villain's eyes, murder is pure... it's riding the world of something evil..... How does one justify that, that is sin?

But in a villain's eyes, murder is pure... it's riding the world of something evil..... How does one justify that, that is sin?
If it is described as sin in the bible, it’s a sin. If someone doesn’t believe a sin to be a sin, it’s still a sin, but just not from their perspective. In terms of gluttony’s powers, if you think your sin is pure you can still be affected by his possession regardless.

I will request that we end the discussion about sin. I'm sorta backtracking on my decisions right now and discussing them with LadyLuckTakeTheWheel, but as for now we've gone pretty far off topic.

dazzling dazzling , you're character is accepted. I like Tamiya and think it'll be interesting to see where she ends up.

Real quick note though, you sorta... deorganized it? Like, removed all the little labels on what is what? Like this isn't a big deal but I'm just autistic enough that this drives me crazy so please put them back thanks.

I will request that we end the discussion about sin. I'm sorta backtracking on my decisions right now and discussing them with LadyLuckTakeTheWheel, but as for now we've gone pretty far off topic.

dazzling dazzling , you're character is accepted. I like Tamiya and think it'll be interesting to see where she ends up.

Real quick note though, you sorta... deorganized it? Like, removed all the little labels on what is what? Like this isn't a big deal but I'm just autistic enough that this drives me crazy so please put them back thanks.
ok!

First everyone, the RP is gonna start on Saturday morning when I wake up. Make sure your characters are ready if they are not, and feel free to message me if you want help.

Second, I like writing little one shots for my characters before an RP starts, so I did one for Katie Cutter. Enjoy!

"All right, here we are! Welcome to Sherwood Shores!"

Katie tore her eyes off of her smartphone and pulled down her headset. He wasn't wrong. Sherwood Shores. She took a minute to straighten her hoodie and put away her phone before stepping out of the bus and looking around. The vast ocean could be seen from their position on the ledge, a great blue mass that stretched farther than anyone could ever walk. The bright sun shone across the water and seagulls flew overhead.

She didn't like it.

The other tourists seemed enraptured by the view, completely focused on it with nothing else flitting through their brains. Someone could walk over and push the tourists besides them into the water, and they'd only notice when someone else told them. But unobservant people were good for business, so she did what she was best at: saying nothing. Calmly, she pulled her headset back on and started to walk down the busy sidewalk. She pulled out her notepad and began looking down the list.

The list started with the supervillain Dark Snow, and continued on with names such as Red Planet and The Iron Vampire. This place was rather interesting. Three superhumans, more than she normally got to see, all in the same city. Perhaps one of them would provide some decent-

"Bwahahaha!" A malevolent voice laughed. Katie turned over and looked towards the source, and immediately saw a villain that caused many passerbies to panic. She wore a Black cape and suit, with a black mask that stretched across her face and a white snowflake pattern emblazoned on her chest. Dark Snow.

"Bow before me citizens!" She laughed psychotically. She rode atop a moving blizzard of shadows, thousands of tiny black snowflakes circling and swirling before her. "That's right! Bow! Bow before the true queen of-" Calmly and quietly, Katie threw a knife into her skull. The people screamed in shock and rushed over to her corpse as it hit the concrete. But as usual, nobody noticed Katie as she put a little red checkmark onto her list.

Next stop, Red Planet.

All right L3n L3n , that's certainly the most unique CS I've ever seen haha. Can't wait to see how you play this guy. He's accepted.

I hope it's ok if I wrote some too!
Tamiya briskly walked into the coffee shop, swinging her stained apron off the rack and flicking it on. Well, half of her did. Halfway across her home city, Sherwood Shores, another Tamiya swung open the doors to an imposing glass building, black stilettos clicking across the wood floor as she crossed the room to the front desk. "Yes, I am Ms. Michaels." She did her best to speak clearly, the bustle of many others filling the space around her. The prim lady behind the desk shook her hand, rapidly listing directions to her destination. Tamiya stared at her surprisedly, simply nodding before heading off.
Meanwhile, back at the coffee shop, Tamiya mindlessly prepared coffee after coffee. With such an routine task that she was used to, it was easy to let her focus shift the her interview across town. She smiled and laughed timidly, realizing that she was smarter than she thought. Great, I can go to two jobs at once now. Shifting back to the interview, Tamiya did her best to appear confident and well-prepared though she was incredibly stressed. Many questions later, she shook hands with her interviewer and sped out of the building. Returning her astral projection to her physical form, she sighed and laughed maybe a little too loudly.
"Tamiya, get back to work!" A gruff voice shouted from the back.
"U-uh, yes sir!" She meekly called back, a wide grin still painted across her face.
Faye swung the heavy door to the Starbucks open, her silver ponytail swishing behind her. As soon as she was visible, the dynamic in the shop visibly changed. Someone dropped their coffee, and another screamed. "Oh, right! I forgot about that.." Faye said to herself with a bright smile. She quickly turned around and walked out, ignoring the stares shrouding her and continuing with a sweet smile. "Mm, I guess it might be kind of a big deal that I robbed a bank last evening.." She trailed off, tapping her chin.
Faye was quickly yanked off to the side where she wasn't visible to the pedestrians on the sidewalk. To anyone else, this would have been concerning. But Faye just stood there before swiveling around, a smirk on her face. "I told you, I'm not interested anymore." She growled, grabbing the hooded figure's handed and twisting it tightly. "This better be the last time I see you. Bye bye, sweetie!" She chirped, skittering away before he could react.
A few minutes later, Faye was just another face in the crowd.

I like how the majority of the cast are either immortal or have some kind of regenerative ability. Lol call us the Eternal Crew cos we ain’t going nowhere~!

Lmao I was wondering if anyone would comment about it. Did you notice his username?
OH MY GOSH that's amazing

By the way dazzling dazzling , my brother recommended Double Take for Tamiya. He's a bit sick right now though so we should keep name requests to a minimum.

lol, I want to do a mini preview piece, but sadly.... I can't lol.

It will be so long and I wouldn't even know who to choose.

The obvious solution is to make another character :P

Also, if everyone votes to start the RP early, I'm willing to do so. Wanted to start on Saturday cause that gives maximum preptime + early game stage can happen over the weekend.

Well i vote early. lol.

And i did think about making a hero character... But that wouldn't be fair for the hero character as I would devote more time and effort into the villains. And when the hero interacts with others... Yeah........ So I figured to stay with the villains for now and see how things go. (^_^)

Hello! I was just popping in to ask, do characters have to be... serious?
I'm not gonna try to enforce how serious your characters need to be because that's a really subjective term. While I'm mostly incapable of making non-serious characters, feel free to make a comic relief character! Just make sure he's capable of taking things seriously when necessary.

Same time, probably don't need to say that haha. We've all RPed before.

Now that I have the starting post ready, I went ahead and made this poll. We'll see what everyone thinks :)

So if the poll points to yes.... What day is early?
I think they're both a little too close right now, the difference between them being only one person. If I look and see that three more people said yes rather than no on starting early, I'll go ahead and post the thread.

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev I put in the CS for my first character, the second one as well as their collective history will be added over the next two days, provided you approve of them, of course. Otherwise I'll make adjustments.

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev I put in the CS for my first character, the second one as well as their collective history will be added over the next two days, provided you approve of them, of course. Otherwise I'll make adjustments.
First:
Sexuality: Let’s not…
HAHAHA

Second: Like the character. I worry about any kid that gets roped up in Sherwood Shores' madness, considering the fact that we have so many innocence-ruining characters. So far, I like it and as long as the history section doesn't do anything heinous it should get accepted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back