• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry, and I can go back and rewrite if you want me to! You said that your character was going to go out and bring back Faye so I wrote that in, and I hope that's ok.
That's actually not ok...

Coal has to bring her in yes... but that's if Faye pasts the test......

In the future if you want to write something in for my characters, please run it by me before posting... Normally the answer will be no as I have my characters act a certain way. I'm very particular about them... hence the detailed character sheets.

Soooooo..... Yeah.... Coal has yet to even leave the building................

That's actually not ok...

Coal has to bring her in yes... but that's if Faye pasts the test......

In the future if you want to write something in for my characters, please run it by me before posting... Normally the answer will be no as I have my characters act a certain way. I'm very particular about them... hence the detailed character sheets.

Soooooo..... Yeah.... Coal has yet to even leave the building................
Ok! Again, I'm so sorry! I'll edit that out.

Ok, the post is edited! Sorry again ):
It's a little weird I guess, but I tried to leave Faye open so any interaction can happen.

I know right, I have catching up to do. I'll be sure to read through it all and find someone to interact with. If anyone has preference for interaction, by all means notify me ^^

I mean, I still haven't introduced Katie Cutter, so if you have an idea about how she'd meet a dangerous assassin, shoot :)

I mean, it'll most likely lead to combat, but my first idea would be a meet-up at the wrong place, wrong time. Chii and Shinto could run into Katie as she's stalking one of her targets? Yet, I do not know how to prevent that from turning into a deadly situation.

Watch out world you're looking at the best womanizing fashionista blacksmith you've ever seen.
AHAHAHA

I mean, it'll most likely lead to combat, but my first idea would be a meet-up at the wrong place, wrong time. Chii and Shinto could run into Katie as she's stalking one of her targets? Yet, I do not know how to prevent that from turning into a deadly situation.
That would turn into a very difficult situation very quickly. Remember that the more fun she's having, the longer she's going to stick around, and since these are two big melee characters... she'd find it very fun indeed.

So maybe a big life or death battle is not something we want to happen within the first page haha.

What kind of things do you think your two characters will be doing SkyeTheLimit SkyeTheLimit ?

Hm- that's a good question. The first post is usually establishing character and, in case of a duo, relation. Maybe some martial arts training in a park somewhere, or potentially sightseeing? Visit landmarks or buildings of importance for Chiisana's education.

Visit landmarks or buildings of importance for Chiisana's education.
Oh there's a shit ton of those, I feel like I should mention. Sherwood Shores is a tourist city, so of course there's a lot of important sites worth visiting.

Hm- that's a good question. The first post is usually establishing character and, in case of a duo, relation. Maybe some martial arts training in a park somewhere, or potentially sightseeing?
Yeah I'm not sure if these two can meet Katie yet. I want them to, but at the same time I think we need a little more of a backdrop and story before we can do that. Hmm...

I mean, if you want, they could start investigating the death of another hero that she killed. I was planning something like that for her introduction.

Oh boy, my church too?

Fun fact, most churches in Sherwood belong to a company called God’s Kingdom. Don’t read into it.

I sure did, but they weren't there. This is an educational trip dammit, don't ruin it for the child XD
Lol... already it doesn’t seem like an rp for children.

It’s basically a bunch of villains fighting villains....... maybe I might make a few heroes......... or just one...... I’m kind of liking the villains. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back