• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sherwood Shores II OOC

Should we start the RP now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Second: Like the character. I worry about any kid that gets roped up in Sherwood Shores' madness, considering the fact that we have so many innocence-ruining characters.
She'll have a 7'3" behemoth of a robot serving as a guardian of sorts, and besides; I like character development, there's no guarantee Chiisana won't stray from the 'good path' if she hangs with the wrong crowd.

She'll have a 7'3" behemoth of a robot serving as a guardian of sorts, and besides; I like character development, there's no guarantee Chiisana won't stray from the 'good path' if she hangs with the wrong crowd.
My child, dispel such thoughts from your mind. The church welcomes you into the lord’s divine palace.

Ideally, no character will be the same during both the beginning and the end. Everyone should change along the way.

Anyways, I wrote another one shot for Christina this time. Enjoy!

"We found her in the water," the fisherman said. The rain was pouring down in an unearthly fashion, and had come in a single heartbeat, faster than anybody around could act. In the center of the boat sat a strange woman tangled in the fishnet they pulled her out with. She wore a full suit of metal armor and on her back was a massive sword as heavy as any man. The police officer scratched his chin.

"I don't recognize her," he said frankly, before leaning down next to her and placing his calloused fingers on her throat. No pulse. Whoever she was, she was most assuredly dead. "She's dead now, but we'll run her face through our database," he said, standing up again and pulling out his phone. He'd have to explain this to the chief, and he most assuredly did not look forward to the paperwork.

As he started to dial the number, he heard a commotion from the fisherman, and saw a radiant light come from the body. The chief's eyes widened, and his wisdom came in quickly as he stepped back. He'd lived long enough to see many villains, and the didn't always feel merciful when they woke up. But the light coming from her... it felt peaceful, calm. Like the dawn of a new day.

And suddenly, the light faded, and she coughed up all the water and opened her emerald eyes.

"Where am I?" She cried, leaping upright and clutching her sword. Finding the net she was entangled in restraining, she tore it apart with a single hand motion, earning gasps from the sailors. She did not in the least bit appear injured, just wet, tired, and terrified.

"Where is Consumption? Where are the black beasts of war? Where have you taken me, Merlin?' She rushed towards the ship's railing and screamed into the eye of the storm. As she screamed like a madman into the storm for Merlin to take her back and to give answers, the police officer could swear he saw a figure in its center, standing in midair, before a thousand dark hands dragged him into the clouds. And then, as soon as it had come, the storm vanished.

I swear, I remember typing up a question, but I can't find it anywhere. Oh well, let's do this again -ehem- I assume the 'alias' section for characters is for their hero/villain names? If so, I can't think of any. Which gets me to my point; if anyone has suggestions, I will take them into consideration / draw inspiration from them.

I wrote a one shot for Naku :')
A male stared at the beach he had woken up on roughly three days before lost in thought. The bloody sand patch he lounged upon on was washed away from the shore, just like his memories from before, but he stared at where it should have been regardless. He remembered opening his eyes for the first time, and the burning sensation that it gave him as he made direct eye contact with the sun. But he couldn’t remember his own name. He remembered propping himself up on an elbow and how soor and pale his body was that even with what seemed like a toned body he couldn’t even summon enough strength to sit up. He couldn’t recall how he got there. He remembered staring down at his legs that were covered in blood. His pants, if you could even call them that, were mutilated. From the looks of it he’d of guessed that his legs got ran over by something heavy. but as he slowly tried to raise his leg that still decided to stay in deep sleep he noticed that he had no cuts or even bruises. No human could bleed that much and live, let alone have their wounds disappear.

“Holy crap..”he breathed out as his voice struggled to make sound. His throat felt like he had swallowed all of the sand that surrounded his body. He brought up a shaking hand from his side to rub his forehead to move his bangs out of his eyesight. He felt rough sand being smudged against his face as he did, but the uncomfortable feeling was worth it as he got a clear view of the water that lay in front of him. He tried to turn his head which resulted in sharp pain being shot through his spine. As he silently decided to give his vessel time to adjust to being awake he turned his attention onto the incoming waves. Watching the water come closer then retreat back and forth relaxed his hazed mind, and the cool breeze that echoed off the body of ripples cooled him from the warmth that radiated off of the sand. “I think I had the first man period.” Those were the first words he’d remember saying out loud.

I swear, I remember typing up a question, but I can't find it anywhere. Oh well, let's do this again -ehem- I assume the 'alias' section for characters is for their hero/villain names? If so, I can't think of any. Which gets me to my point; if anyone has suggestions, I will take them into consideration / draw inspiration from them.

THE BROTHER HAS SPOKEN

Armory/Armorie
Armormancer
Equip/E-Quip
Logistic
Otherside
Pact
Seance

These are the names he suggested after I gave him a power summary.

Armorie 10/10

It’s a shame she’s a heathen that refuses to be led to the light. I suppose I shall just have to cleanse her of sin the ol’ fashioned way...

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Posted the second character, still working on the history. And, since it worked out nicely last time, I'd like to hear some nicknames for this one, if you would. ^^

First, as he said, "I know literally nothing about sumo." However, there are a few suggestions he gave.

Strength Upgraded Mechanoid 0 or Systematically Upgraded Mechanoid 0. Both of these would be acronyms for S.U.M-0.

He also said that the most important thing to remember here is that Rikishinto is a robot that watches a small child, so the person to give the robot its hero name would probably be that child. So it mostly depends on her character and what she would call him.

Hope that helps!

Another note, yeah, like both of the characters a bunch :D They'll most likely be accepted as soon as we have some history for each of them.

Do you ever get distracted from writing one character and fully work out a different one because inspiration is a fickle mistress and to be grasped with both hands when the opportunity arises? In short, if you need another villain, well, I'll add her to the roster (honestly I don't know how many characters I'm allowed to play, but I'm used to multi-character settings)

Jesus, guys, why's everybody so set on being evil. Hm- well, I'm not gonna put in effort playing an already over saturated "class". Bye, Cotton, see you in a different RP someday, maybe.

Jesus, guys, why's everybody so set on being evil.
That... might be my fault haha. When I put a 'goal' field in the CS, I made a precedent that everyone needed some interesting motivation. And villains always have the most interesting motivations lol

We'll see how that goes xD

Also, made a minor edit to Christina's abilities.

Additionally, she is stronger the more times she has died. If she hasn't died during a day she is at normal strength, if she's died once she's at double strength, died twice triple strength, etcetera.

Basically the opposite of what it used to be. My brother recommended this because instead of making her weaker as the fight goes on, she becomes stronger and more capable of defeating her foes, but also more vulnerable. A risk-reward system of sorts.

Gosh no, don't worry! I don't know why, I think it's the way I talk, but I literally get this all the time. I don't really mind it much, 's all good~ ^^

Gosh no, don't worry! I don't know why, I think it's the way I talk, but I literally get this all the time. I don't really mind it much, 's all good~ ^^
Same though haha. A lot of people assume I'm a girl, same time I'm borderline trans so whatever.

Same time, I am famously bad at guessing genders online. Go ahead and ask and I'll say what gender I think you are people, odds are I'm wrong.

Pray tell, could you guess Father Kloud’s gender for me child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back