• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS - OOC

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Also, were Cinder's powers inspired by 'inFAMOUS: Second Son' by any chance?
Eh, not really. I mean, I knew of the game and that guy before I made her, but I was just looking through powrrlisting and boom! Here she is.

At first I was going for a different villain, a more psychotic villain that Cinder over here and she had an exploding clones ability. I ddn't use her though since she was already a part of another superpower rp and I didn't want to play her twice.

I was actually going for a gun at first, like she pulls out a gun and shoots his feet or something. But nah, it's not her.

If she still manages to get caught after this ten she deserves to get caught and the catchers deserve a cookie, a medal, and a promotion.

Hm. CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Permission to have Manuel outmuscle Cinder in this reply, considering their difference in size and training? Just so I'm not godmodding. He would still be holding on to her after pulling her out of her smoke form.

Hm. CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Permission to have Manuel outmuscle Cinder in this reply, considering their difference in size and training? Just so I'm not godmodding. He would still be holding on to her after pulling her out of her smoke form.
Well, I hae no idea where he is holding her. You never mentioned something about grappling her or indicating that he did anything to incapacitate her, so I just assumed that either he was just holding her or was holding her somewhere that still allows her hands to move. Also, since she was facing away frim him, she was running away from him, she had a chance to pull tw grenade out of her hoodie.

Well, I hae no idea where he is holding her. You never mentioned something about grappling her or indicating that he did anything to incapacitate her, so I just assumed that either he was just holding her or was holding her somewhere that still allows her hands to move. Also, since she was facing away frim him, she was running away from him, she had a chance to pull tw grenade out of her hoodie.

Okay, yeah, that's fair. Normally (almost obviously to me) once Manuel has a grip on a super, he tries not to let go that's kind of a core part of his fighting style, because as long as he's holding them they're stuck with neutralized powers? But I was unclear on that, so that's on me.

Okay, yeah, that's fair. Normally (almost obviously to me) once Manuel has a grip on a super, he tries not to let go that's kind of a core part of his fighting style, because as long as he's holding them they're stuck with neutralized powers? But I was unclear on that, so that's on me.
And also he would not be able to expect just how crazy the kid is. But damn, my heart was pounding when I was reading the posts. I tried envisioning how it would look like on film, and man that looks good in my mind.

Okay, being an experienced GLASS officer and Iraqi veteran, Manuel has seen a lot of shit, but stopping an eighteen year old from suicide bombing is not something he would picture himself doing anytime soon :P

Uh, where the hell do I join in? And how do I do so? Can someone give me a catch-up on what's happened?
Alright, so as a quick summary of what went down;

ARK assaulted a GLASS warehouse in the middle of a transport, killing the present GLASS agents and taking the military gear being shipped. This lead to an emergency call to GLASS HQ, and a rescue squad was dispatched to get the surviving soldiers evacuated and to deal with damage control. As expected, ARK hadn't fully left, and a battle broke out between ARK member "Cinder" and the strike team dispatched. We're currently at the end of that confrontation. Once it's done, which should be soon, and everyone gets back to the base to care for the expired and tend their wounds, I'd imagine that our poor doctor is going to be swamped with work.

Uh, where the hell do I join in? And how do I do so? Can someone give me a catch-up on what's happened?
i think two thing's happening rn, a bank heist which the vigilante/anti-hero the red devil engages annabel "warhead" harley and another conflict in Warehouse 17 which is the most crowded as of right now, jump in on which one you want but i suggest you to read it first, it's only 3-4 pages m8

Alright, so as a quick summary of what went down;

ARK assaulted a GLASS warehouse in the middle of a transport, killing the present GLASS agents and taking the military gear being shipped. This lead to an emergency call to GLASS HQ, and a rescue squad was dispatched to get the surviving soldiers evacuated and to deal with damage control. As expected, ARK hadn't fully left, and a battle broke out between ARK member "Cinder" and the strike team dispatched. We're currently at the end of that confrontation. Once it's done, which should be soon, and everyone gets back to the base to care for the expired and tend their wounds, I'd imagine that our poor doctor is going to be swamped with work.
oh and that too, wow nice summarization man!

Aw man, it seems like Doc's left the building for tonight :P We'll have to get back to it in a few hours then, considering he's kind of important for this scene from now on.

...Aw geez. Thanks to the power of anti-notifications, I didn't even notice that people were posting here these last couple of days. And here was me thinking everyone was just RPing in silence :xFtongue:

Abyss Abyss If you're still interested... Renae does need someone to check on what's going on at the warehouse right now.

WhipDing WhipDing i assume you'll be controlling GLASS troops right?

Mmm, loosely, yeah. If you're just interacting with a few C-rank grunts, though, you're welcome to control them yourself if you like. But if you're dealing with the higher-ups... then yeah, I'll probably be controlling them as NPCs essentially.

...Aw geez. Thanks to the power of anti-notifications, I didn't even notice that people were posting here these last couple of days. And here was me thinking everyone was just RPing in silence :xFtongue:

Abyss Abyss If you're still interested... Renae does need someone to check on what's going on at the warehouse right now.

Mmm, loosely, yeah. If you're just interacting with a few C-rank grunts, though, you're welcome to control them yourself if you like. But if you're dealing with the higher-ups... then yeah, I'll probably be controlling them as NPCs essentially.
oh well.... SEND HELP FOR ALEX PLS, HE'S DYING ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back