• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS - OOC

Just wondering, if Manuel touches a boosted Cinder, does he negate Cinder's ability or Booster's?

In this case? Probably both. Since Booster's power specifically says that he occupies the same space as his partner, meaning he'd be touching both of them. And it's not like Manuel has an upper limit to how many he can negate at once, aside from that he has to be able to touch all of them.

In this case? Probably both. Since Booster's power specifically says that he occupies the same space as his partner, meaning he'd be touching both of them. And it's not like Manuel has an upper limit to how many he can negate at once, aside from that he has to be able to touch all of them.
Is the ability only negated while touching or does it last for a while.

Also, the powers that Cinder exhibits in my next post is only possible under Booster's influence. It might be a bit overpowered to some, but it'll be back to how her powrrs were before once Booster detaches from her.

Also, as I was reading through Warhead's post, I thought to myself 'Damn, why are the craziest ones the youngest?' I totally love Warhead Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Also, the powers that Cinder exhibits in my next post is only possible under Booster's influence. It might be a bit overpowered to some, but it'll be back to how her powrrs were before once Booster detaches from her.

Also, as I was reading through Warhead's post, I thought to myself 'Damn, why are the craziest ones the youngest?' I totally love Warhead Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Only while touching, that's the hard limit on his power. But said touch also shuts down anything powered by superpowers permanently by severing the power source (so one of Iso's zombies would just become a corpse again after a quick tap if he tapped in since the "power" in it was removed) and he's immune to a bunch of stuff. So yeah, difficult to work with, but pretty darn strong in the right situation, is how I'd describe Manuel's powers.

Only while touching, that's the hard limit on his power. But said touch also shuts down anything powered by superpowers permanently by severing the power source (so one of Iso's zombies would just become a corpse again after a quick tap if he tapped in since the "power" in it was removed) and he's immune to a bunch of stuff. So yeah, difficult to work with, but pretty darn strong in the right situation, is how I'd describe Manuel's powers.
But he'd b affected by the physical effects right? Like if an ash bullet his him, he'd still be hurt by it right?

But he'd b affected by the physical effects right? Like if an ash bullet his him, he'd still be hurt by it right?

Yep! His power doesn't remove things just because a power caused them. Heat is heat, it's going to burn him, but the ash bullet would quickly dissolve into just ash that Cinder can't control once it touches him. The actual "power" part is her controlling it, so she can't do that with any ash that's touching him, but the heat of the ash is objectively there and cools down slowly as governed by physics. Same thing with a magically conjured flame, the flame would disappear since it's magic, but he would be burned by the heat. Likewise, if someone used a magical flame to set fire to something, that's just normal fire and he wouldn't be able to do anything about that. He can stop the source, not the result.

Does that make sense?

Yep! His power doesn't remove things just because a power caused them. Heat is heat, it's going to burn him, but the ash bullet would quickly dissolve into just ash that Cinder can't control once it touches him. The actual "power" part is her controlling it, so she can't do that with any ash that's touching him, but the heat of the ash is objectively there and cools down slowly as governed by physics. Same thing with a magically conjured flame, the flame would disappear since it's magic, but he would be burned by the heat. Likewise, if someone used a magical flame to set fire to something, that's just normal fire and he wouldn't be able to do anything about that. He can stop the source, not the result.

Does that make sense?
Yeah, thanks for explaining.

Lol awe thanks ^-^

Deucalion Deucalion Oh my god!!! I made a mistake! I was always wondering wjo this Morton was that also has a powrr negating ability. So I checked up on the cs, and found out that it was Pura. I was so caught off guard, since in the old rp Pura only had a barrier if I'm remembering ot right, so imagine my surprise when I saw her powers have been changed. Noooooo!!!! Cinder might het captured!!!

Deucalion Deucalion Oh my god!!! I made a mistake! I was always wondering wjo this Morton was that also has a powrr negating ability. So I checked up on the cs, and found out that it was Pura. I was so caught off guard, since in the old rp Pura only had a barrier if I'm remembering ot right, so imagine my surprise when I saw her powers have been changed. Noooooo!!!! Cinder might het captured!!!

Oops! :P I mean, it makes sense Cinder is impulsive. Besides, with everyone wearing masks, it only makes sense that she wouldn't know for certain who was who.

Oops! :P I mean, it makes sense Cinder is impulsive. Besides, with everyone wearing masks, it only makes sense that she wouldn't know for certain who was who.
And besides, unlile Manuel's, Pura doesn't always have hers on, so Cinder is none the wiser. I still might have a way of escaping though it depends on how the others will post.

Running through a myriad of flashbangs, past war experiences, equipment and sheer willpower alone keeping him from falling over. Not hearing or seeing a goddamn thing but pursuing his target anyway.

All the while, effectively, being a normal human with nothing but training and experience going for him.

In which you are taught why Lieutenant Manuel Clarke is fucking hardcore :p

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse He was near the front of the unit when the brawl started, which was mentioned twice, and he started chasing after Cinder as soon as she started running. Range varies greatly depending on stamina, but right now he's under the influence of The Awesome Powers of Red Bull

Besides, this appears to be classic telekinesis, which is typically less limited by range and more limited by weight in fiction. And considering air is literally the lightest thing you can move...

Sadly, that's a downside if turning into a gas it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back