• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS - OOC

I will try but as I state I am not that good also it really depends on my mood

More or less as CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse says, even just a few lines is fine. Like, in this case, you could describe what your character is doing while they're talking.

If you're still struggling to think of things to write, I'd say wait for a little while, then combine what you would have written in lots of small posts in one bigger post :)

More or less as CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse says, even just a few lines is fine. Like, in this case, you could describe what your character is doing while they're talking.

If you're still struggling to think of things to write, I'd say wait for a little while, then combine what you would have written in lots of small posts in one bigger post :)
Ok I will try :\ for the RP :P

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Just so everyone's on the same page... it's probably best to write what you're trying to do when fighting other player characters - for example, in this case, I'd recommend just saying you're attempting to throw Cinder and Christine around. That way, everyone has a fair chance to react - Christine probably isn't even going to budge, with her powers being what they are.

I think you've also missed the appearance of some of the armour in the crates animating - there's a few minions running around that are probably just as concerning. Also... three members of your team just died, all with the same rank as you. You should probably be worried by that.

There's a bunch of crazy shit inside that should probably be easy to hear and now see due to the door being opened, and a couple of peeps crashed in through the roof. You'd think a GLASS operative would notice these things XD

Pretty sure I'm finished with Hadrian's background and personality and everything.

GLASS warehouse 17
"....Ok, nevermind. I, on the other hand, have something productive to do." He loaded his guns and rushed inside the warehouse, due to having seen unidentified objects crashing in through it's roof.
Verburmite Verburmite
Inside the warehouse
Ecto burst in through the door. "WHAT UP, NOOBS?"
He saw a bunch of people that weren't supposed to be there, some in fancy armour along with.....armour without people inside. He didn't know what targets to pick immediately, but then a few of his teammates were killed, specifically by Cinder and Christine Winters. He raised his hands and attempted to telekinetically lifted them both up, crashing them into each other and sending them flying back towards the other side of the building. He spun his handguns around his fingers and got ready to fire if necessary just in case they were unaffected by the move.
@JPax CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse *cough*

I considering rejoining the roleplay.

I'm going to need to rewrite Yolya, but Bob and Bill are good to go.

I have a question: is ARK part rebellion?

Trying to figure out if it would be better to join IC now or later. It seems like the armor suits/boxes have all been captured correct?

ARK isn't really a rebellion... at least, not any more. At one point, they may have been rebelling against the law, I guess you could say (although there was nothing inherently wrong with the law - they just weren't equipped to deal with superhumans), but now they're essentially just a criminal group. Profit and chaos all the way - there's nothing really left to rebel against.

Bob and Bill should be fine, yeah, just copy their CSs over for the benefit of new people. Just bear in mind that GLASS doesn't have the same resources as they did in the last RP - bombing an area isn't something they'd do unless they really had to, simply based on expenses and their bad public image. :)

Trying to figure out if it would be better to join IC now or later. It seems like the armor suits/boxes have all been captured correct?

Yeah, even if they haven't officially acquired everything yet, the battle's pretty much swung in ARK's favour, it seems - I'm not really seeing GLASS pull out of this. Depending on how things go, though, there may be a second wave of GLASS at some point, so I guess that'd be a good time to jump in. I also loosely implied that the Shade was the one who informed ARK about the Warehouse goods to begin with - you could do something with that, if you like :)

Don't think so. They're the major power in Hale and they are mosty greedy and would use power to get what they want. GLASS is still pure here, I think, and they want to get rod of ARK.

By the way, what do you guys think of Ecto's use of the situation that ARK had created for him? I'm pretty proud of it

ARK isn't really a rebellion... at least, not any more. At one point, they may have been rebelling against the law, I guess you could say (although there was nothing inherently wrong with the law - they just weren't equipped to deal with superhumans), but now they're essentially just a criminal group. Profit and chaos all the way - there's nothing really left to rebel against.

Bob and Bill should be fine, yeah, just copy their CSs over for the benefit of new people. Just bear in mind that GLASS doesn't have the same resources as they did in the last RP - bombing an area isn't something they'd do unless they really had to, simply based on expenses and their bad public image. :)

Yeah, even if they haven't officially acquired everything yet, the battle's pretty much swung in ARK's favour, it seems - I'm not really seeing GLASS pull out of this. Depending on how things go, though, there may be a second wave of GLASS at some point, so I guess that'd be a good time to jump in. I also loosely implied that the Shade was the one who informed ARK about the Warehouse goods to begin with - you could do something with that, if you like :)

Hehe, I was kinda wanting to ask about being the informant but I wasn't sure if you had something else planned. Glad that worked out. I guess he could always pop up to help in the getaway with the supplies. Shadow portals do have their uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back