• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS - OOC

So, I decided to make a wannabe logo for this RP

YgMVZ3A.png

Just a for fun kind of thing, really.

That's pretty nice! Would you mind if I used this on the first posts of each thread? With credit of course... they're kinda looking a little barren right now.

I don't mean to be a nag... but could you add a location to your last post? It might seem redundant, but it's worth saving the confusion down the road :)

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Did you catch my last Booster post? I think it might be relevant ;)
The one about them working together before? Was that a sneaky ref to the original rp? If so, I like it.

The one about them working together before? Was that a sneaky ref to the original rp? If so, I like it.

And here was me thinking I'd been too subtle :xFtongue: But yeah, I was just making sure you knew that Booster is ready to merge with Cinder now - notifications have been a little bit hit and miss lately.

That's pretty nice! Would you mind if I used this on the first posts of each thread? With credit of course... they're kinda looking a little barren right now.
Oh, hey, go for it if you want! I just made it as a fun thing, but if you actually want to use it, that's even better.

This is the kind of thing Ecto will always overlook. No roof? Meh. Nuclear power source about to explode? Get a fire extinguisher. Teammate annoyingly using fidget spinner? Call an air strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back