• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS - OOC

So, what's the plot this time around? I got here from the GLASS convo, so I have no idea if we changed things or kept it or what.

So are GLASS more heroic or vigilante in this rp?

More heroic in theory... but the idea is that parts of it will slip towards vigilantism and occasionally just downright cruelty as they struggle to keep up with the existing faction(s) who don't have the same moral boundaries.

Last edited:
Can I reserve shapeshifting and electromagnetic manipulation? Also is there a character limit?

I'm curious about ARK. I understand that it doesn't have a set ranking system, but what about goals, rules, and group beliefs? Do they have a base and how do members communicate/contact eachother?

Can I reserve shapeshifting and electromagnetic manipulation? Also is there a character limit?

No character limits, and you don't need to reserve powers - duplicate powers are fine. :) Just bear in mind that you can only have one power per character (without some extreme methods that may or may not be covered in the RP).

I'm curious about ARK. I understand that it doesn't have a set ranking system, but what about goals, rules, and group beliefs? Do they have a base and how do members communicate/contact eachother?

Their goal is profit... vaguely speaking - many of their members have their own agendas which tend to be supported by likeminded company. Their core belief revolves around the idea that if you have power, you should be able to use it however you like, regardless of the law or social conventions. As such, they don't have any real rules, other than power = respect, even if that power isn't actually an ability.

...Of course, this does result in a decent amount of in-fighting and back-stabbing. But this is usually limited to newer members - more experienced members know that this usually just ends up with both sides dead due to the high amount of power involved.

Most of ARK moves fairly fluidly around various safehouses through the city... the only real base is a stronghold where the 'Head' resides, the location of which is only known to a trusted few. Communication is done through word-of-mouth and technology for mundane stuff, but big important stuff is sent through high-powered telepaths, which is actually quite secure for reasons I'll explain when it becomes relevant :)

Last edited:
Whoops, forgot to add an 'Affiliation' category to the character sheet :xFoops:

Existing sheets are fine, no need to change them, but I've added it in for future sheets.

Alright, I have two up. I might make one more for ARK or GLASS. But two characters whom are arms dealers, I should have regular business. :)

WhipDing WhipDing can I make an unnecessary large amount of NPCs? Do they need CSes, or just names?

Sure, CS would be appreciated, just so everyone knows their powers and affiliations and stuff. Only the very basics though, no need for anything detailed. You can even just post them as part of their Roleplay post, just in a spoiler or something.

...unless you're literally planning to kill them next post. In which case, names will be enough :xFtongue:

Sure, CS would be appreciated, just so everyone knows their powers and affiliations and stuff. Only the very basics though, no need for anything detailed. You can even just post them as part of their Roleplay post, just in a spoiler or something.

...unless you're literally planning to kill them next post. In which case, names will be enough :xFtongue:

You know me too well ;3

Since Torith is a bouncer at a fairly popular night club, it wouldn't be too far-fetched for people from either faction to know of him. *hint hint*

Since Torith is a bouncer at a fairly popular night club, it wouldn't be too far-fetched for people from either faction to know of him. *hint hint*

Hadrian would probably have encountered him a few times then. When he's not on a job as 'Shade' he's pretty amiable, so it's likely that he'd go out with a group friends or even alone if he's got time to kill.

Hadrian would probably have encountered him a few times then. When he's not on a job as 'Shade' he's pretty amiable, so it's likely that he'd go out with a group friends or even alone if he's got time to kill.
I'll probably post after the action bit. Unless for some ungodly reason, the fight spills out across half the town and into his workplace. So if 'Shade' wants to appear after or during the throwdown I'm down with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back