• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SharkBuckets

×Certified Simp×
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
My name's Shark and my pronouns are she/her!
I tend to write quite a bit and prefer partners who can either match my length or at least write three paragraphs per response.
I don't have many limits except whatever the guidelines don't allow.
I love OOC chatter! Expect sketches and doodles of our characters, headcanons, etc.
I love playing characters of any sexuality/gender, so please don't hesitate to introduce trans/nonbinary/genderfluid/etc. characters!

Okay, let's cut to the chase!
I prefer f// and m// pairings, but there are a few m/f I like!
I enjoy romance, but I'd rather have a plot to go along with it as well!
Angst, drama, action, adventure, horror-- I love it all! Don't be afraid to suggest any ideas you have!
I can do slice-of-life, but I'd prefer if there was an underlying plot that becomes more important as the story progresses.
I can play most canon characters!
Do not be afraid to ask me anything if you have questions!!!

{craving- * *}

Undertale Aus
Need an interesting plot!
I prefer canon characters only, but might allow some ocs if you offer up an interesting enough story!

The Owl House
I already have a few plots!
Looking for Lumity, Edaraine, platonic relationships/found family, Blight family angst, and anything to do with Hunter!
Prefer canon characters only, but can be persuaded to play with some ocs.

MHA
Need an interesting plot!
Looking for oc x canon doubling, preferably someone who can play Iida Tenya!

DC
Looking for platonic/found family BatFam, TimKon, JayDick/BirdFlash,any Bruce ships, and anything to do with Dick grayson.
Prefer canon characters only, but can be persuaded to play with some ocs.
Marvel
Looking for Ironstrange, IronFrost, Bruce Banner/Tony Stark, platonic/found family Peter Parker & Tony Stark, platonic Tony Stark & Pepper Potts, and most anything to do with Ironman, Loki, and/or Doctor Strange.
Open to ocs and oc x canon doubling!

Resident Evil Village
Looking for Wintersberg, Mia/Alcina, platonic/found family w/ the Lords and Ethan, and/or Heisenberg/Ethan team up.
Prefer canon characters.

Death Note
Lawlight, Matt/Mello, Light/L/Misa, Misa/Rem, and platonic/found family w/ Wammy's kids.
Prefer canon characters, but can be persuaded to play around with ocs. No oc x canon doubling, but I would be down for oc x oc along with canon ships!

*Camp Cretaceous*
Yasammy, Kenji/Ben, Brooklyn/Darius, platonic relationships/found family w/ the campers, and headcanons!!
Prefer canon characters.

I have many other fandoms apart from these, so feel free to ask if I know something!

That seems like it for now, so just PM or Comment below if you're interested!
Please tell me what you're looking for in your reply! (What fandom, romantic/platonic ship, any ideas you have, etc.)

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to inform you of you ever wanted to get back into our rp we can or make a entirely new UT related one I’ll be happy to.

I have a couple of interesting plot ideas for MHA and I could totally play Iida for you. I wouldnt mind doing a romantic doubling with you. :D

hi! i would love to do a marvel rp with you, as we pretty much share the "anything to do with loki" is great part haha. though more specifically i would be interested in a loki x sylvie rp. i have a few plot ideas (and one that involves dr strange :) ) so if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to message me! btw i type in all lowercase only ooc, my rp replies always have correct grammar and all that jazz. hope to hear from you soon! :)

That sounds all good with me! Go ahead and pm me and we'll discuss further once I wake up tomorrow!
hi! i would love to do a marvel rp with you, as we pretty much share the "anything to do with loki" is great part haha. though more specifically i would be interested in a loki x sylvie rp. i have a few plot ideas (and one that involves dr strange :) ) so if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to message me! btw i type in all lowercase only ooc, my rp replies always have correct grammar and all that jazz. hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hey just wanted to inform you of you ever wanted to get back into our rp we can or make a entirely new UT related one I’ll be happy to.
You can pm me and we can probably start up a new rp once I get up tomorrow!

Hey hey!

I'm very keen on Bruce Banner/Tony Stark or Ironstrange rp. Also anything Loki and happy to double with some platonic Peter Parker and/or OC

Is doubling a requirement for you for any of your Fandoms? I have someone that ghosted me on my MHA idea that I wanted to do and would love someone to pick it up.

Is doubling a requirement for you for any of your Fandoms? I have someone that ghosted me on my MHA idea that I wanted to do and would love someone to pick it up.
Nope! I prefer it, but if you have an interesting idea/plot, I'm willing to discuss it with you!

Ellllooo, Uh, so I see you're a fan of Undertale? And the Aus- I think I have a pretty interesting plot, though I'm not sure if you'd like. anyway, shoot me a message if you're intrigued

Hello there! I'd love to do a Irondad and Spiderson roleplay with you!

I'd SO be up for Ironstrange! That's one of THE best ships in the Marvel Universe!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back