• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shadow People - OOC Discussion

Im about to jump on my connection flight, but because I want you guys to know I'll be thinking of this thread the whole time... please see the below meme:

-I-FEEL-LEFT-OUT-meme-13285.jpg

I posted what I wrote on the plane. Had some time to kill this morning. Apologies if the formatting is messed. I'll fix it when I'm back in front of a computer.

OOC information: Cole is a Drifter (I'll add a NPC character sheet later). He lives in the same apartment complex and is know for being a recluse and only leaving at night when the streets are quiet. He has been a Drifter since the late 60's and looks roughly forty in age. No one has seen him and the last person who has had any contact with him is Selema (also a Drifter and resident of the apartment complex). I'll elaborate on this more later, but as far as your characters know... he has been missing for the last three days. Whether this concerns them is up to you. Whether your character has had contact with Cole prior to his disappearance is also up to your discretion.

I'll try to answer your questions if you have any on the train tomorrow.

Slowly getting up those npc character sheets. Wifi is spotty as hell. I will try to get the other two (Agnes and Cole) up between now and Thursday. If you have a NPC you want to add, please feel free to do so. WordArtist WordArtist Not sure if you want to put up a character sheet for Jevaan's assistant or not?

I won't be able to get another IC post up until Sunday when I fly back.

I think we are waiting for Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and Mage_Clawhammer Mage_Clawhammer to get their second posts up. But if you can post and still respect the rules please go ahead and do so.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting Anthony to cross paths with someone in my next post. Anyone looking for an interaction? Ideally I'd prefer for us to stay in small groups for now.

I was thinking of having Logan make his way toward the complex, either on his own or dragging Skye along behind him. They could run across one another, I suppose.

WolfSol WolfSol what's your plan for Hal? I can intercept her during Anthony's original plan to visit Skye since Hal is on her own right now and maybe we can have them run into Nico and Val?

Correction: I think I can have Anthony intercept Hal on in his way back to the apartment complex since in reality it seems like everyone would reconvene there before sending out a search party. Perhap Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Nico could bring Val ( StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ) with him to the apartment building?

Last edited:
Endgame Endgame Is there anything you have planned for why Cole's apartment is destroyed? I just wondered so I can have an idea on what his neighbors might know when Jess talks to them.

Last edited:
WolfSol WolfSol what's your plan for Hal? I can intercept her during Anthony's original plan to visit Skye since Hal is on her own right now and maybe we can have them run into Nico and Val?

Correction: I think I can have Anthony intercept Hal on in his way back to the apartment complex since in reality it seems like everyone would reconvene there before sending out a search party. Perhap Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Nico could bring Val ( StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ) with him to the apartment building?

Sorry all, I am working on a website to the point of having to redo almost everything already done to it... need to finish it before the 22nd. So much shit has happened too... anyway, she hasn't wandered away quite yet. She's technically still at the front of the apartment, but I can have her bump into Val and Nico or Anthony and her can intercept one another.

WolfSol WolfSol that sounds hella stressful. Sorry to hear that. Don't sweat it. Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm still working on my post, so if you prefer, I can have Anthony head to Cole's on his own instead so you can get Hal to the apartment on your own time if you don't think you have the time right now to keep up with the pacing of the thread. I'm flexible. Just don't want anyone getting bored or feeling lost. I fly back tomorrow so I'll get a post up and will be back for any questions on a more regular schedule.

Alright, posted. Took a couple of liberties to push some stuff along, hope that's okay Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 . Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.

WolfSol WolfSol In the interest of keeping things moving, I've kept Hal out of my post. Let us know your game plan so we can work around Hal until you've got some down time.

Alright, posted. Took a couple of liberties to push some stuff along, hope that's okay Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 . Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.

WolfSol WolfSol In the interest of keeping things moving, I've kept Hal out of my post. Let us know your game plan so we can work around Hal until you've got some down time.
Everything is good!
I'm going to wait for StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 to post a reaction before I post mine.

Everything is good!
I'm going to wait for StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 to post a reaction before I post mine.

Lemme give it a read and I'll get started on a response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back