• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shadow People - OOC Discussion

Depends on your character's experience. Most drift a distance from their body and for a variable amount of time. Some people drift for hours, others days. Irregardless of the time or the distance, every Drifter dies, drifts immaterial, and wakes up in a new body. They are not conscious of it. They wake up with no memories. With time, their old life comes back to them with fragmented broken memories, but eventually piece together portions of their former life and realize that something went wrong.

Depends on your character's experience. Most drift a distance from their body and for a variable amount of time. Some people drift for hours, others days. Irregardless of the time or the distance, every Drifter dies, drifts immaterial, and wakes up in a new body. They are not conscious of it. They wake up with no memories. With time, their old life comes back to them with fragmented broken memories, but eventually piece together portions of their former life and realize that something went wrong.
Alright, thank you for the clarification! So by now my character still wouldn't know anything aside from being drawn to Seattle, correct?

Correct. She's drawn to other Drifters, but she doesn't recognize what the draw is. Assuming it's more than one day, she likely has discovered her "shadow" form.

Correct. She's drawn to other Drifters, but she doesn't recognize what the draw is. Assuming it's more than one day, she likely has discovered her "shadow" form.
Mhm, I have a feeling that would be extremely... odd. Is the change felt or would they only know based upon people's reactions around them?

Combination. The change is felt, but even still it is so foreign I'm not sure they would recognize it initially. Could be it is due to people's reaction of others seeing her form or discovering her form herself.

Combination. The change is felt, but even still it is so foreign I'm not sure they would recognize it initially. Could be it is due to people's reaction of others seeing her form or discovering her form herself.
So it wouldn't be recognized, but she would know something's changed when moving into a dark area? That makes sense!

Hmm.... it would be interesting to have a drifter end up in jail. Lol. She can't help her recklessness.

Skye could tell you about it. She'd never been in jail long, but just the usual arrest for protesting and disturbing the peace *peace sign* make love, not war!

I apologize for how short and shitty my post is, I just didn't know what to do with her. I'll edit if you would like! >_<

WolfSol WolfSol successfully making the rest of us look like schlubs since 1999.

Nice posts WolfSol WolfSol and KingofAesir KingofAesir

Think we are just waiting for Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and Mage_Clawhammer Mage_Clawhammer to make their debut.

I'm working on a second post and hope to have it up before I leave Friday. I'm probably going to refrain from interacting with anyone directly until I get back so I don't hold any of you hostage and the thread can move along.

WolfSol WolfSol successfully making the rest of us look like schlubs since 1999.

Nice posts WolfSol WolfSol and KingofAesir KingofAesir

Think we are just waiting for Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and Mage_Clawhammer Mage_Clawhammer to make their debut.

I'm working on a second post and hope to have it up before I leave Friday. I'm probably going to refrain from interacting with anyone directly until I get back so I don't hold any of you hostage and the thread can move along.
Can't wait to continue! ^^

I haven't interacted with anyone cause I felt it would be a bit odd considering Valoire doesn't know anyone... x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back