• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shadow People - OOC Discussion

WordArtist WordArtist

Mine's just as smoll. Personally I think, after a few posts with more than two paragraphs it's the content itself afterward. You gave me and Iskolede a lot of room to choose to reply and I personally thing it was a wonderful post! You're your own worst critic!! And how dare you deny Haloes a cookie.

Tomorrow, I'll get the three of us in my post to merge with the other three, then we can branch off into smaller search groups.

I'm thinking we should maybe do a time skip to the evening to enter phase 2. I'll share some details tomorrow/Friday.

Alright, so I am thinking we will do a few rounds of back and forth just updating the rest on what they found, then we will do a quick time jump and split the group up to search some of Cole's haunting grounds in Seattle.

Without revealing too much, the Bedlam are restless and much more aggressive than normal after Cole's disappearance. There also will appear to be a unusual jump in their population, which begs the question, how and where they are coming from. However you guys want to have this come about in your posts is is up to you. I was thinking maybe while each group is searching, they are attacked by Bedlam and have to make their escape. Any wards (plants such as sage, birch rosemary and angelic worn typically either as vial in their pocket, necklace, bracelet etc.) that normally would keep them at bay appear ineffectual so their only option is to run. A polished silver mirror and running water will still slow them and black tourmaline will halt further progression. A well lit room will also keep them safe.

Last edited:
I think we will continue on course. I don't want the narrative to get stagnant while we wait for them to come back on board. Both their characters are separated from the rest of the group. If we leave them as a separate group, if or when they return, they can come back in and the close the gap themselves rather than us commandeering their characters and dragging them along. Personally, I take creative licence pretty seriously so I prefer we leave the characters in the sideline rather than take them over. It's fortunate for us that they are already taken out of the present narrative so we don't have to cut them out ourselves. I'll try and touch base with the two of them again. I know Mage and Kennedy were working a joint post but it has been held up by Kennedy's absence. Hopefully we get an update from them.

Thanks, thanks.. I'll try not to stray too far going forward.

If there's a time jump sometime soon I'll probably post then :)

Feel free to call Anthony out on his shit. He can be strong-arm/guilted into helping.

I plan on having Jevaan do just that, but I want to give WolfSol WolfSol and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 an opportunity to reply to my last post before I jump ahead on them.

Edit: I changed my mind and decided to go ahead and post. I wanted to get something out there before StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 had a chance to respond so she wouldn't have to post twice in quick succession.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back