• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shadow People - OOC Discussion

Question: Are we at a point where we need to wait for Endgame Endgame to continue, or can we continue with getting the majority of our people back to the complex and interacting there until Endgame has a chance to jump back in?

Question: Are we at a point where we need to wait for Endgame Endgame to continue, or can we continue with getting the majority of our people back to the complex and interacting there until Endgame has a chance to jump back in?
I believe the majority of people are at the complex. Only Nico, Anthony, and Valorie are not there.

Okay, I thought only Jess, Jevaan, and Hal were at the complex at this stage. Did I miss Logan and Skye getting there? *frantically reads back through the story*
I don't think Logan and Skye are there either. Though, I might've missed something as well.

I think I screwed up.
Okay, so we're waiting on Logan, Skye, Anthony, Nico, and Val to make their way to the apartment. Storm and StoneWolf can't do anything yet since their characters are with Anthony. Though Logan and Skye can since their just with eachother. I suppose us that are in the apartment could advance a little so we're all with each other? Perhaps Hal could come across Cole's room where Jess a Jevaan are?

Okay, so we're waiting on Logan, Skye, Anthony, Nico, and Val to make their way to the apartment. Storm and StoneWolf can't do anything yet since their characters are with Anthony. Though Logan and Skye can since their just with eachother. I suppose us that are in the apartment could advance a little so we're all with each other? Perhaps Hal could come across Cole's room where Jess a Jevaan are?

Might not be a bad idea. Or she could put her phone on the charger, get the text, go to Cole's room to see what's up kind of thing? I don't know. She's had a bad day, so more importantly, do what she'd do. =)

Might not be a bad idea. Or she could put her phone on the charger, get the text, go to Cole's room to see what's up kind of thing? I don't know. She's had a bad day, so more importantly, do what she'd do. =)
I guess we should probably ask WolfSol WolfSol what they want to do. Lol.:)

Last edited:
Finally done with the site release, but have a lot of work to do on features and bugs o-o

I'll go catch up! Sorry if you've had to drag Hal around haha

Finally done with the site release, but have a lot of work to do on features and bugs o-o

I'll go catch up! Sorry if you've had to drag Hal around haha
Nope, she's still where you last had her. End got busy so we've all been kicking around waiting for them. We thought we'd have the three already in the apartment, Jess, Jevaan and Hal, meet up while we're waiting. Both Jess and Jevaan are in Cole's room as of now.

Bam, sorry of it's kinda short and incoherent. I seem to have a lot of pent up energy today that refused to let me not type a thousand miles an hour.

Fuck my life. Sorry team. I am back and will catch up and post between now and tomorrow. I had some things blow up at work and have been on damage control the last two weeks.

Thank you for sticking with us and your patience with my extreme slackery.

Alright, caught up and posted something to push things along. Let's get the crew to the apartment, reconvene, and decided where to move next.

I've also not so subtly prodded Mage_Clawhammer Mage_Clawhammer and Kennedy Kennedy to get their joint up.

OKAY, JEEZ. SHE WAS GONNA GIVE YOU ONE ANYWAY

I think Jess should just "assume" that Hal is asking for the note Jess still has in her hand and completely innocently ignore the silent request for cookie. *nod*

Also, I'm working on a post! As soon as I can stop nodding off, I'll actually finish it.

I think Jess should just "assume" that Hal is asking for the note Jess still has in her hand and completely innocently ignore the silent request for cookie. *nod*
Okay, yeah, I'll do that. She's also gonna have a six-sense and ask her what's wrong. Cuz... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back