• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shadow People - OOC Discussion

Ahhh, okay, I promise Iskolde shall deliver a fabulous post sometime tomorrow, to those who are waiting. I will get myself together and buckle down. :)

Strom Guardian requests that you do not refer to yourself in third person.
Wait, did you?
Meh.

Endgame Endgame and everyone else, apologies. Lot of stuff has been happening (not been in the best of moods and etc.), and still is happening. I will attempt to catch up after work or tomorrow night EST.

I'll have Hal randomly pop out of nowhere.

I'm so proud of myself. I have 2 sentences formed for my next post so far.

I can relate to this. Almost all of my posts, I write them in bits and pieces - a phrase here, a sentence there - or small chunks - two or three sentences - and then put them all in one place and reorganize them until I think they look like they belong together... somehow.

Pardon me as I have Haloes randomly pop back up. She'll be making her way back to the apartment to cuddle cats. Since some time passed what with Jeevan and Jess' investigation, I figured it best to go with dead cellphone (because that would be me, with my luck during unfortunate events).

Don't sweat it WolfSol WolfSol . We are just glad you are still trying to stick it out with us despite everything going on.

Apologies for whatever garbage just came out of me tonight Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 . Apparently I'm still extremely jet lagged. I just didn't want to hold stuff up.

Can we push stuff along and start getting people to the apartment (who aren't already there) so we can get everyone up to speed on the Cole sitch?

I'll try to direct my character to the apartment. Should I post or should I wait for Stone Wolf?

I'll try to direct my character to the apartment. Should I post or should I wait for Stone Wolf?
Don't sweat it WolfSol WolfSol . We are just glad you are still trying to stick it out with us despite everything going on.

Apologies for whatever garbage just came out of me tonight Coyote Hart Coyote Hart and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 . Apparently I'm still extremely jet lagged. I just didn't want to hold stuff up.

Can we push stuff along and start getting people to the apartment (who aren't already there) so we can get everyone up to speed on the Cole sitch?
It was lovely Endgame Endgame ! ^^

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart You can go ahead and post. I'm also still recovering from traveling all day x3

There is more than two sentences! Woo! It's a work in progress for now but hopefully will be done soon.

Sorry guys, I dropped the ball, twice. Will have something up tonight. Thanks for your patience.
Life happens, boss!

I'll still be sporadically inactive. I'm the only developer for the site and relaunch is still on the 22nd. There's so much to do, kill me. I will randomly pop in though and shove a post in that will keep Haloes in the action. I guess it works since she doesn't like interaction much. I give permission for anyone in this RP to move her around if necessary.

Sorry guys, I dropped the ball, twice. Will have something up tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Psst. I'll tell you a little secret: I'm kind of glad you dropped the ball this time.

I was unexpectedly not here yesterday because gross things happened that I had to deal with ASAP. So... yeah. I wasn't here to respond, and I was feeling guilty about it, so I'm kind of glad I wasn't the only one MIA for a day. =)

My sincere apologies again guys. This has been an absolutely insane week at work. I am still 100% here. I will have something up Saturday, if not by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back