• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Smoketrail let out a shaky breath, "Sonic's probably worried sick about me, so I'll excuse myself for a bit so I can call him." she said, standing up and stepping onto the porch to call her brother.

Smoketrail hung up when she was done and returned, "I told Sonic where I am, that I'm okay, mostly... and some other stuff he may need to know" She said.

Cream would nod as she went to pick up Shadow’s mug. “Did you tell him about the…the..?” Cosmo finally spoke up to finish Cream’s sentence. “The Black Arms and Metarex?”

“Mmhmm!”

Cream hopped down from her seat to show Smoketrail the way to the guest room. “There’s only one spare room and Cosmo’s already using it but I can grab sleeping bags for you and Mister Shadow!” She hurried to a nearby closet, pulling out the items in question and setting it along side the bed.​

Shadow's snores vanished for a second replaced by the mumbling of one name. "Maria..."
(Since Shadow and Mephiles were born from Black Doom how Shadow knows Maria and Gerald along with Maria's death will be different.)

Cream nodded, “Okay, I’ll see how Cosmo is doing” The rabbit went back downstairs to the living room, leaving Smoketrail and Shadow all alone.

Shadow would wake not long after. He let out a long yawn and got out of his sleeping bag. He didn't question how he ended up there and quickly noticed the sleeping pink hedgehog in another sleeping bag and the seedrian on the bed. Shadow went outside to get fresh air and clear his thoughts.

Cosmo had eventually ended up in the room not that long after Shadow had been put to rest. She’d nap for a little while before being woken up by some noise. She’d watch as Shadow left the room, deciding to follow behind. Once outside, Cosmo stood on the porch, still quietly watching the black hedgehog from afar.

He stepped outside when his memories would slap him in the face. On the commet. Him running for the exit. The attack on the ark. His failed escape plan to make it to the ark but instead put everyone in danger including his new best friend he made there Maria. Her death at the hands of his father. Shadow's body changed some but he barely held any sort of control. His emerald circled him glowing black. He entered his Dark Chaos form.
1_GZGU63gcvoQdL4d83ZBwAN5l3vEX2Ji.jpg

Cosmo, unaware of the black hedgehog’s shift in form, finally went up to him. She needed to confront him concerning a certain matter. “Shadow? You said you worked with the Black Arms previously right?” She twiddled her fingers. “Were you there when…they attacked my ship?”

Shadow hearing her voice turned back and the emerald dropped to his hand. "I had just escaped to Space Colony Ark by a planet called earth in an entirely different solar system." He said.

Shadow sighed at the memories comming back to him. He felt something wet on his face and wiped it with his glove. He noticed a tear had came from his eye it was one but it did.

“I see…thank you” Cosmo stood there quietly, taking in the information. Thankfully, that meant she wouldn’t be forced to work with someone who’d contributed to the death of her species as Cosmo wasn’t even sure she’d be able to force herself to do such a thing, even if Shadow was truly reformed. She’d eventually speak up again to ask another question. “When will my training begin?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back