• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Shadow had put it back when they showed up. "The Chaos Emerald. I was suppossed to use them for the Black Arms but I'll use them against them."

Once they arrived in the village Cream showed the group the way to her cottage. It was a quaint yet charming little space. “Momma and Gemrel are out shopping at the moment so it should just be the four of us here for now. Here, I’ll go make hot cocoa for all of us” Gently, she’d lead Cosmo to the nearby couch, giving her one last hug before finally heading into the kitchen with Cheese and Chocola following right behind. It seemed that Cosmo had finally ran out of tears as she quietly sat there twiddling her dress in between her fingers, eyes red and puffy.​

Dark Soul would say something and Shadow noded. "So there were no spys. Good. Just chill." Dark Soul obedintly sat on Shadow's head.

Cream finally came out of the kitchen with four cups of cocoa in hand, placing each mug into her friend’s hands before finally taking a seat beside Cosmo, holding the young girl’s hand as she replied. “Momma and Gemerl are out shopping, they should be back in an hour or so”

Shadow looked back at the hot liquid in his cup. He still wasn't sure. Sure he drank that brown water but he didn't like it. He seemed to be debating in his head. Drink it or No?

Cosmo didn’t seem to have any issue in understanding what the drink was, quietly sipping from the cup. However she’d accidentally burn her tongue, causing her to accidentally spill it in surprise. Cream giggled as she brought over a tissue, “Be careful Mister Shadow, it’s a bit hot. But I think you’ll really like it!”

That was two people who said he'd like it which was enough to push him to take a drink. He was surprised at the taste. "It's..." He couldn't find the word. "Good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back