• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Shadow and Mephiles just landed on Mobius and Mephiles left. Shadow now stands there. He looks exetremly confused and his lighting aura fades away. He looks around and turns to begin walking away deeming none of them worthy.

Attachments

• Shadow (1).jpg
    Shadow (1).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Shadow had walked away getting curious looks from some. Though he and Mephiles were well known as the strongest beings to ever exist. The question was Which was Stronger? Shadow and Mephiles always seemed equal. Though one must have been a bit stronger. It wasn't known though.

Mephiles glanced and saw Shadow. "So you were still here brother?" Mephiles asked laughing. Shadow stared intently. Both had lighting auras appear around them. Shadow's yellow and Mephiles' black. The most common aura was a fire shaped one. Lighting was never seen execpt on transformations. This rose the question among the civillians nearby. "Why do they have lighting auras?"

Shadow and Mephiles glared at each other. Then charged into combat. The battle was equal neither able to hit the other. Eventually their battle led them to right by Smoketrail but it kept moving.

Shadow and Mephiles fired serval energy beams and a stray one headed right towards her. The energy from the blast equal to her own. Shadow and Mephiles' energy surpassing it by a long shot alone.

—————————-

I don’t want to die!

Stumbling her way through the ship, the young girl tried her best to ignore the chaos ensuring just feet away from her. It’d all been so sudden, just moments ago she and Galaxina had been visiting mother’s room when they attacked. Bulbous black aliens with large puss colored eyes littered the colony, shredding apart anything and anyone that came too close to their liking. All across the ship seedrians would soon realize this fact as they quickly fell victim to the black aliens’ bloodlust. They’d been so unprepared for the attack that none of them had even stood a chance against the black creatures. One by one she saw her friends, the ones she’d considered to be family, torn apart to pieces as Cosmo could do nothing to stop them. How could she? Barely eight years old, the young girl couldn’t even carry her own weight. She’d surely be killed if she went up against one of the aliens. She couldn’t do anything but run as fast as her frail legs could carry her.

I don’t want to die!

Cosmo tried her best to ignore the hand of Starla as she hastily stepped over it, pretending the body it was once attached to wasn’t in her sight. From her left she could hear the distorted roars of one of the monsters, shielding her ears from the earsplitting sound as she continued to run for her life. Before any of the beasts could notice her presence amongst the other Seedrians, Cosmo was able to run off into a hallway that seemed to lack any of the horrific creatures attacking her home. The place was crumbling, near complete destruction entirely as the battle that was going on just outside continued to rage on. Glancing at a window as she ran, Cosmo just barely caught sight of furred mammalian-like species as well as a large ship belonging to none other but the Metarex.

“KYAH!!!”

The wall beside Cosmo suddenly burst apart, the wreckage shooting straight at her and blocking the one path to freedom. She fell to the ground in a hard crash, violently hitting the floor. She desperately tried to get up but her legs refused all orders. Cosmo could only stare at the thing that emerged from the new hole. Unlike the black aliens, this beast was of mechanical origin, the armor encompassing it of a copper hue, two slits revealing large glowing red eyes that bore down at Cosmo. Despite the lack of facial features Cosmo knew deep down that this thing looked down upon her like she was it’s prey. No, it’s was “like” she was it’s prey. She is it’s prey. It the machine’s hands was her sister, choking as it gripped her by the throat. The Metarex stared at her as it’s grip became tighter and tighter. Cosmo’s sister gave one last pleading look to her as she tried to say something but all of her words came as pained gurgling. Finally, the metarex loosened it grip for just a moment and her sister managed to screech out,

“Cosmo, RUN-!!”

Before she could finish her words Cosmo suddenly heard a snap and-
———————————

“More tea, Miss Cosmo?”

“Huh?-I mean yes, thank you”

With a gasp, Cosmo was thrown back into the present, realizing it was just another memory. Letting out a sigh of relief, she held out her cup for the little rabbit girl to pour more tea into. They were at a pleasant little park just by Cream’s hometown. After Cosmo had crash landed onto Mobius the day before Cream and her mother had been so kind as to offer their home to her. She’d gracefully accepted and that’s how she ended up here, having a picnic with the girl she’d only known for less than a day.

Quietly, Cosmo stirred the spoon in her teacup as her mind drifted back to the horrid memories she’d been pulled out of not that long ago. They always loomed in the back of Cosmo’s mind, waiting for when she was least expecting in order to remind her of the various traumas she’d gone through. She knew that the escape pod had kept her in stasis for at least a century since those events had actually happened. But, it just all seemed so…recent. Well from her perspective, they were. Not counting her time in stasis it’d been only a few days since she’d experienced those horrible events. To think that those mammalian creatures from her memories would end up being the ones to take her in all of these years later. As Cosmo mulled over the luck of this coincidence Cream shook her out of her thoughts. “Miss Cosmo, look!” With a gloved hand Cream pointed towards the laser beams shooting out from a dense jungle nearby. “We should go see what’s happening. What if someone’s in trouble!” Before Cosmo could protest Cream grabbed her hand and she began to run, getting some speed before finally lifting off with her two pets following close behind.

After some flying the two eventually arrived to the area of action, floating just above where the fight was taking place. A pink creature (…a fox or wolf?) Seemed to be caught in between he fued of two brothers. She’d already managed to dodge one of the lasers but Cosmo was unsure if the stranger would be able to dodge all of them. Just in case, before thee could get hurt by another projectile, Cream swooped down to get the pink furred animal out of there. As Cosmo was currently hanging onto Cream’s legs, she’d be the one to grab the pink animal by her hand, asking as she did, “Is everything alright?”

Last edited:
After a few minutes their fight stops. "Mephiles we don't have to fight...join me." Shadow pleas. "I'm afraid I can't...you fight for mobians and I for the black arms. You are a traitor." Before another battle could begin Mephiles would thankfully retreat. "Are you three ok?" Shadow asks looking towards The seedrian, Rabit and Pink hedgehog.

“I see…”

Confused as to why she was so nonchalantly talking about her goal to “kick his ass into next week” The alien girl nevertheless concluded that she wasn’t in any immediate danger anymore. Cream would get the same idea as she gently flew down back to the ground, allowing for the pink creature to let go and near fear plummeting toward her demise. Cosmo would thus detach herself from the rabbit girl as Cream’s shoes finally touched the grass below.

“It’s nice to meet you ma’am! I’m Cream, my two chao are Cheese and Chocola, and this-“ The rabbit pointed to where Cosmo stood, who was currently too distracted dusting dirt off her dress to realize what was going on. “-Is my friend Cosmo! I’m sorry if I startled you when I picked you up like that. I promise didn’t mean any harm, honest!”

As Cream spoke, Cosmo couldn’t help but stare curiously at the two brothers who’d just been fighting moments before. They seemed a tad familiar but she couldn’t exactly place her finger on where she’d met them beforehand if at all. Cream would look over to the two brothers as well, waving over to them to come over to where they all were.​

Smoketrail nodded, "The Name's Smoketrail." she said, her short quills shifting slightly as she moved, "I think you may know my brother, Sonic!"

Creams eyes widened in elation and she exclaimed, “You’re Sonic’s sister?! I didn’t know he had any siblings besides tails! It’s really great meeting you Miss Smoketrail” Upon closer examination she did bare a striking resemblance to Sonic in a manner of ways that Cream hadn’t noticed beforehand. Most notably, both she and Sonic had the same type of smile that exuded an aura of confidence and heroism which could make anyone feel safe. Pointing to herself, Cream couldn’t help but ask, “Has Sonic mentioned anything about me to you? He’s helped me a whole lot ever since I first met him!”

Unlike Cream, Cosmo showed no signs of regconizing the person Smoketrail said was her brother. “Is Sonic some sort of celebrity?” Cream bounced as she nodded her head to confirm, “Mmhmm, He’s saved Mobius a whole bunch of times, he’s really nice and kind too!” Cosmo nodded as Cream gushed about this Sonic person. He must be this planets’s hero then. She’d have to keep that in mind.​

"I think so..." Smoketrail said, "Cream, right? I have a chao too, but she's a little different than normal. This is Bacon." The Chao was snow white with blood red eyes.
(Image for reference)
Bacon The Albino Chao.png

“Aww!!” Cream cooed at the sight of the little white creature. She’d never seen a chao with albinism before. “Bacon is a very pretty chao Miss Smoketrail. Cheese, Chocola, come and meet Bacon!” The blue and brown chao in question floated on over to the commotion, landing where the white chao was sitting. Cheese would be the first to speak, babbling in chao common tongue. Cream took on the duty of translating what they said for Cosmo and Smoketrail in the case that they couldn’t understand. “Cheese says it’s nice to meet Bacon and that they think her emotion bobble is beautiful” Usually a bobble was either a smooth sphere, an angel halo, or a spike ball at default. It was quite rare for them to take any other shape, much less as something as complicated in design as a rose. Picking back up Chocola as Cheese went to further converse with the white chao, Cream couldn’t help but ask, “Was Bacon bred for those traits? Momma told me that chao breeding is really complicated so you must be super good at raising chao!”

Cosmo looked at Cream and Smoketrail bond over their chao from a comfortable distance, not having enough knowledge on the peculiar species to say anything of value. She did have to admit that they were indeed quite cute, similar in appearance to the plush dolls that one might have as a child.​

Smoketrail smiled, "No, I found her that way..." Smoketrail said. "I was about six and I loved Bacon, the food, back then, so that's why her name is Bacon."

“You found her? Well, I’m sure that she’s super happy to have met you, you seem to be a really kind chao owner. Momma always says you can judge a person’s character by how happy their chao is! I wonder…how did you manage to find Bacon? ” Upon Smoketrail’s explanation concerning the reasoning for Bacon’s name, Cream would giggle as she added, “I also named Cheese and Chocola after my favorite foods too! I really like cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies, especially when they’re homemade. Plus, with me and Cheese, together we’re ‘Cream Cheese’ and with Chocola and momma, together they’re ‘Vanilla and Chocola’. We all match in theme!”

"That is so cute!" Smoketrail said, "Not all Chao owners are good, though... Bacon was unnamed and abandoned when I found her, poor girl needed a lot of help, and Sonic helped me get her what she needed..." Smoketrail said as Bacon perched herself on her owner and best friend's shoulder.

(If you wanna do a 1-on-1 I'm down)

(I’ll put a rain check on that offer, when I get some extra time on my hands I’d be happy to have a 1 on 1 with you!)

“Poor thing, I can’t believe someone would just abandon their chao like that! Well, all that matters is that Bacon has a loving friend and home thanks to you”

It seemed that whatever conversation that Cheese had with Bacon finally concluded as the blue chao would wave goodbye to their newly made friend. However, noticing that Cosmo wasn’t joining in on Cream’s and Smoketrail’s chat, they felt a little bad for her, concluding that she deserved to have some company as well. Cheese would fly over to where the plant girl was and firmly stick themself into her arms, much to her surprise.

“Eh!?”

Cosmo had been too distracted spying on the two hedgehog brothers to notice what Cheese had been planning before it was too late to protest. Frantically, Cosmo tried to adjust her hold on the chao as to not possibly drop them on accident, clearly distressed. Cream would notice this and quickly come to her aide. “Here, you should hold Cheese like this Demonstrating with Chocola, Cream showcased the proper method to holding a chao, letting Cosmo copy. “…Is this better?” Cream would smile and give a thumbs up in confirmation.​

Shadow was confused about the talk of chao's and he looked at his arm. He noticed he was lightly bleeding and it was a purpleish color rather then red. "Mephiles took the lead this time he left un-marked." He says and then adds, "It's always like this one surpasses the other by a level of 20 then the other takes the lead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back