• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

“It’s okay! Oh…Did you have a scary dream? I’m sorry my good dream charm didn’t work…” Cream looked down at the floor melancholically as she fiddled with her thumbs.

Meanwhile Cosmo would find herself and the yellow fox a seat at the table, only just now realizing what was going on quickly jumped in to the conversation as to encourage her. “I-I’m sure that he just didn’t have it on him when he went to bed!” She quickly shot a look towards Shadow, hoping he’d play along.

“Oh…” Unsure if Shadow wanted to bring up a likely bad memory, Cream didn’t push him to say anything further.

(Sheepking this is a multifandom rp I'm opening if you wanna join.)

For a moment Cosmo looked just about to get up and follow right behind Shadow but she’d quickly stop herself. She’d exhale, looking at her fist before finally looking up to the magenta hedgehog, suggesting with a soft voice, “Smoketrail…you should talk to him. Amy, Cream, and I could look for Sadako in the meantime if you want?” She couldn’t deny a slight curiosity when it came to the demon in question as so little was known about her besides some snippets of her history with Sark. Hopefully the girl would be able to provide any sort of information that could make this journey just slightly more easier.

Realizing she’d forgotten to get Amy and Cream’s permission, Cosmo whipped her head back towards the two, flustered. “I’m sorry! I forgot to ask if either of you would be alright with that” Cream didn’t waste a second to give her support, providing a thumbs up as well as an energetic, “I’d love too! Let me clean up the kitchen” before running off to do just that. Cosmo looked to Amy, “And you?”

Cosmo couldn’t help but gasp at such a large number. “T-thirteenth!? But there’s only seven days in a week and-” Realizing she may have been overstepping, Cosmo hurriedly covered her mouth. But how could she not be surprised? Cream had told her of the girl’s quest for Sonic’s hand but she hadn’t said anything about it being as drastic as this. Still, why go through such trouble for a man who isn’t interested? But, as it wasn’t her place, she kept it to herself. Waving away her surprise, Cosmo quickly backpedaled, “N-never mind! So-um…where should we begin looking?”

Shadow sat there unmoving. Finally speaking his opinion. "I...I think we need more Demonic allies. If we're going to face an army of them we'd need our own army right? If I'm right Sark had some demons more loyal to him than their leader X. Their names are Pervision, Parasite, and Neegan. I...I'll go after Parasite alone...no...with Cream.EXE as he's the most dangerous one and only demons are immune to his secondary ability." Shadow finally stood and showed a tiny bit of him normal self.

Shadow looked at her. "He's a genius sciencetist that has one eye like a cyclopse but looks a lot like Sonic." It was obvious Sark was feeding him this information. "I guess that leaves Sonic with Neegan." Sonic smirked. "and what is Neegan?" He asked. Shadow looked at him now. "Neegan is a half exe half highest. He looks like a cyan version of your super form. He has pure white eyes with cyan dots with cyan blood dripping from them. Neegan is well to put it short a ability copier. So if you engage him use no energy attacks."

Sonic nodded "SMOKETRAIL WAIT!" He put a hand on her shoulder. "I bet their not as easy as go walk somewhere to find." He forced her and him to look at Shadow. "Yeah...their in other universes." Shadow replied. "Sark needs to gain more energy his fight with Exetiour left him really tired. THe moment he recovers he'll open the portals so we can go.

Smoketrail sighed, "Fine... We know Sadako is MOST LIKELY in this universe." she said, "She's... interesting to say the least..." her wings were stuck at a light gray.

It took a full hour for him to regain energy and when he did. Shadow and Sark switched personalites and Sark opened three portals. "The middle is Pervision and right is Neegan." Sark and Cream.EXE go through the left.

Sonic went through the right.
Settings:
Sonic: A cyan blood temple
Smoketrail: Green Hill that is filled with robotic demons
Sark & Cream.EXE: Chemical Plant that has black blood splotches everywhere.

Pervision's Universe: As Smoketrail moved deeper into this version of Green Hill the robotic demons grew in numbers and among them was one who wasn't robotic. He looked exactly like Sonic with clawed fingers and one eye that was black with a red dot and a black slit in the dot. "Ah. Smoketrail.Not my Smoketrail though...hm. I wonder if my Smoketrail aka Sadoka has found Lord Sark yet and asked if we were going to come to his universe. I have grown bored."
Neegan's Universe: Sonic walked deeper into the temple and found only one demon. "Are you Neegan?" Sonic asked. The cyan demon smirked. "Yes. Why are you here?" Sonic gulped and replied, "Sark sent me."At the name of Sark, Neegan smirked. "Take me to him now!" Sonic nodded and led Neegan to the portal which he came from.
Parastie's Universe: From behind the two demons a voice more demonic than Sark's spoke. "Lord Sark have you came to fetch me?" Sark turned around and face what looked like Sonic with pure black eyes and black tentacles out of his back. "Yes I have." Without another word both Cream.EXE and Sark led Parasite to the portal and went back to their universe, arriving at the same time as Sonic and Neegan. The portals closed behind them.

Smoketrail smiled, "Oh, I met Sadako. She's kind of a jerk to be honest, but she and Sark are back in my universe. We need you." she said, doing her best not to come off as rude and start an unneeded fight. "But, y'know, how do we get there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back