• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Sark made a scoff sound and turned away. Tails on the other hand had his arm canon ready to fire it. "No more of this host crap...I can't stop Sark since he already took the body but you I won't let posse someone."

Cosmo stared at her hands, righting under the force of her grip. She wasn’t someone who feared the possibility of killing someone. Her whole purpose of life now was to get revenge against an army who, though machine, certainly were alive in some semblance. Cosmo was awful, terrible, and selfish, she knew that without a doubt in her mind. This would be no different than that, but why did she feel so horrible? She looked over to Cream, to Gemerl. It appeared the robot was already set in stone in eliminating X for the purpose of saving Cream. That’s right, Cream. Maybe it wouldn’t feel so awful if she did it for the sake of Cream, a little girl who never should have been burdened with such a curse. Putting a comforting shoulder on the frazzled Tails, she gave her answer. “I’ll do it, I’ll kill X”

In this confirmation, she’d notice Sadako, and truthfully Cosmo didn’t know what to make of the girl, so Cosmo stood by, waiting to collect more information as to what type of person this demon was.

Last edited:
Compared to Sadoka, Sark was obviously had recieved more treatment from the higher-ups. He was built to look stronger and seemed to have more meat. Though he looked like Shadow it was obvious that in some way Sark had his own body. That Shadow and Sark shared appearances and not bodies in some unknown way. Sark began walking towards Cream but stopped 4 feet away to show he meant no harm. He spoke in a low voice. That sounded nothing like how he had been talking. "If you ever need to talk...to Shadow." He added the to Shadow after a pause so that Vanilla, and Germal would also understand that the real Shadow was not gone. "Just tell me and if the situation seems ok him and I can switch ok?" His voice sounded soft, reassuring, and most of all truthful.

Last edited:
Upon Sark walking up to Vanilla, Cream, and Gemerl, the three held wildly differing reactions. Vanilla had to forget herself to not sweep Cream off her feet and get her child as far away from him as possibly, has her arm jerked out before she quickly held herself back. Cream too would flinch, taking a step back as she’d go to protect her neck, however besides her initial reaction she looked melancholic more than anything else. Gemerl on the other hand would quickly go to his sister’s side, ready to spit hot lead at Sark if he came a single step closer. However, all of them would to some extent shared Cream’s sandness, a sadness of seeing something familiar yet so different infornt of them. A perversion of something they’d come to expect. Cream would silently nod upon hearing Sark’s and Shadow’s words, forcing herself to give them small smile. “Okay,”

The claws turned back to fingers. The eyes back to normal. Though the emotion on the face was different than usual. It wasn't calm no it was sadness. Seeing Cream the way she was. "I'm sorry...if I could have controlled it...then this would never have happened."
Boom Shadow.jpg
THough he now wears a scarf and bandages now. The reasoning obvious. Sark taking over has some side effects on Shadow's body itself. "Cream...I really am sorry but now I know Sark isn't an enemy and that..." He looked at himself. "I need to get rid of him. Luckily Sark agreed that once this is over my body will be mine again...he estimates about 2 months...Cream just 2 months and then I'll be normal..." He said the next part barely audible but knew they could hear it. "2 more months of living in fear that if Sark gets pissed someone will end up hurt."

Cream went to grab Smoketrail, bringing her to over see what may the last time Shadow would be in control. “Pinky Promise!” She’d hold out her pinky finger, expecting Smoketrail and Shadow to do the same.

“That you’ll get your body back as soon as possible! I’m okay with two months but I’ll wait as long as it takes!”

Shadow smiled. "I never really lost my body. I just share it with someone. So I'll promise this. I'll have my own body asap." He took Cream's pinkie with hiw own. Though his face still showed huge amounts of regret.

Cosmo counted her fingers, seeming to do some manner of math in her head. If one listened well enough they’d be able to her her mumble “Two months…so that’d be sixty one divided by seven…about 8.7 so eight to nine weeks maybe? eight to nine…eight to-“ Her eyes bulged out in sudden realization, blurting out loud “That nearly lines up perfectly!!” Excitement boiling up, she’d rip out her journal to double check her math just in case. With a flip through the pages and a satisfied nod, Cosmo dashed her way over to Tail’s grabbing his hands and holding them up. “You’ll have built the ship by then and Shadow will be able to join us!” Her plans weren’t ruined! Even as awful as this Eye of Three was once she, Cream, and Amy finally rid themselves of the curse she’d be able to pick back up on her quest with little to no trouble.

Realizing she had invaded Tails’ personal space, Cosmo backed a step or two away, clearly flustered by her actions. “Sorry Mister Prower…” Nevertheless, she couldn’t help but focus on that spark of hope which had come their way, now matter how much darkness clouded it.

Gemerl put a gentle hand onto Cream’s shoulder as she intertwined pinkies with Shadow, giving it a small squeeze of comfort. With his other arm Gemerl held two fingers up to where an ear would normally be, looking as if he was going to talk into an earpiece of some kind “Currently contacting Amy Rose to inform her of the situation” As he stood waiting for the pink hedgehog to pick up, Gemerl began to clinically examine the newest person amongst their group. Appearance most akin to Smoketrail, he mode sure to note the possibility of this being her counter part. According to his data, she had been referred to as Sadako, Gemerl would ensure to keep that in mind if it ever came up in the future. For now, he created a temporary assessment to store in his database.

[Currently not a threat, similar in composition to unit Sark, claims to wish to become an ally however previously attempted to possess unit Smoketrail]

Smoketrail might have noticed Gemerl steal a glance her way, though it could have easily been assumed to have be just been her imagination. After a moment of consideration he added,

[Did not tell me to ‘shut his trap’, and ‘don't fucking test her’ however this may be subject to change, Conclusion: Supervision is recommended until further analysis is completed]

However, as he turned, noticing Cream.EXE, he automatically began his assessment on her as well. The purple rabbit’s assessment was something akin to this:

[ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

For one third of a second Gemerl’s limbs went slack as his systems crashed, taking just a moment for him to start back up again, having to load back all of his data. With that experience, Gemerl simply put Cream.EXE’s assement as this.

[Final Analysis: Purple]

With that completed, he waited for Amy Rose to pick up the phone.

Last edited:
Smoketrail floated a few feet off the ground. Listening to everything. She wasn't normally mean, but if provoked, she knew that whoever pissed her off had two options. Run from her or have a bloody mess made of them. For those who knew her, it was common knowledge.

She opened her wings, "Sadako may have had a good reason. She might need a way to hide." The darker pink hedgehog said. Her voice was firm, but not rude. She wanted to talk to Shadow, but didn't say anything about it.

Cosmo counted her fingers, seeming to do some manner of math in her head. If one listened well enough they’d be able to her her mumble “Two months…so that’d be sixty one divided by seven…about 8.7 so eight to nine weeks maybe? eight to nine…eight to-“ Her eyes bulged out in sudden realization, blurting out loud “That nearly lines up perfectly!!” Excitement boiling up, she’d rip out her journal to double check her math just in case. With a flip through the pages and a satisfied nod, Cosmo dashed her way over to Tail’s grabbing his hands and holding them up. “You’ll have built the ship by then and Shadow will be able to join us!” Her plans weren’t ruined! Even as awful as this Eye of Three was once she, Cream, and Amy finally rid themselves of the curse she’d be able to pick back up on her quest with little to no trouble.

Realizing she had invaded Tails’ personal space, Cosmo backed a step or two away, clearly flustered by her actions. “Sorry Mister Prower…” Nevertheless, she couldn’t help but focus on that spark of hope which had come their way, now matter how much darkness clouded it.

Gemerl put a gentle hand onto Cream’s shoulder as she intertwined pinkies with Shadow, giving it a small squeeze of comfort. With his other arm Gemerl held two fingers up to where an ear would normally be, looking as if he was going to talk into an earpiece of some kind “Currently contacting Amy Rose to inform her of the situation” As he stood waiting for the pink hedgehog to pick up, Gemerl began to clinically examine the newest person amongst their group. Appearance most akin to Smoketrail, he mode sure to note the possibility of this being her counter part. According to his data, she had been referred to as Sadako, Gemerl would ensure to keep that in mind if it ever came up in the future. For now, he created a temporary assessment to store in his database.

[Currently not a threat, similar in composition to unit Sark, claims to wish to become an ally however previously attempted to possess unit Smoketrail]

Smoketrail might have noticed Gemerl steal a glance her way, though it could have easily been assumed to have be just been her imagination. After a moment of consideration he added,

[Did not tell me to ‘shut his trap’, and ‘don't fucking test her’ however this may be subject to change, Conclusion: Supervision is recommended until further analysis is completed]

However, as he turned, noticing Cream.EXE, he automatically began his assessment on her as well. The purple rabbit’s assessment was something akin to this:

[ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

For one third of a second Gemerl’s limbs went slack as his systems crashed, taking just a moment for him to start back up again, having to load back all of his data. With that experience, Gemerl simply put Cream.EXE’s assement as this.

[Final Analysis: Purple]

With that completed, he waited for Amy Rose to pick up the phone.
(His analysis of Cream.EXE should be a freaking meme lol.)

That night Shadow slept on the living room floor with Cream.EXE on the couch. Both of them under the intense watch of Gemeral. Tails had taken Shadow's sleeping bag up in the room with Smoketrail and Cosmo.

He rolled onto his side before rolling back onto his back. He mumbled something that was muffled by the floor as he rolled to his stomach that sounded something like "D...Damn if...Donf...gef your hands off her now...no...sfop..." All his t's ended up sounding like f's as he said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back