• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Cream bobbed her head. “I’ll go get Cosmo then!” With that she’d hurry down the hall towards her friend, noticing in the corner of her eyes that Smoketrail and Sark had already gone ahead of them.

Cosmo would be able to sneak a peak at Tails’ blueprints for the ship, her eyes sparkling in amazement. While the details of the fox’s design were completely lost on the alien, even Cosmo could tell that he’d put a lot of work into constructing a machine capable of extended travel for a prolonged period of time. In fact, based on the scale the ship was likely going to be utterly ginormous once it was completed. “You can build all of this in only eight weeks? That’s incredible!” Cosmo gushed before following up with a query. “Does it have a name?”

(A possible suggestion for a name is Blue Typhoon, I think that’s what the ship they used in Sonic X was called. It’s up to you to decide though 👍)

However before Tails would have the chance to reply Cream would come around from the corner, expression alone letting Cosmo know that it was time to depart. “But what about Cheese and Chocla?”

Cream’s mouth went into an ‘O’ shape upon realizing she’d forgotten about her two little friends. “Here, let me call them over” Putting two fingers into her mouth, Cream let out a shrill whistle that rang out through the house and after a few moments the two chao in question flew on over to her. She’d tickle Cheese’s belly, cooing “There you two are!” With that out of the way the rabbit looked up to alien and fox, “Smoketrail said Sadako probably went northeast, ready to go?” Cosmo gave a small nod in affirmation.

Bacon would be in a nearby tree, having opted to stay with Cream for awhile, she was watching Smoketrail and Shadow intently. She muttered something in the chao tongue, which could be roughly translated to "I've got my eye on you, black hedgehog."

Pervision teleported by them. "Let's go he said." He said with a smirl.

Shadow pulled away breaking the hug. "Was that all?" He asked her.

Cream would finally join the rest of the group outside, Cosmo following behind as she led Tails along by his hand. “Hmm…Smoketrail said Northeast right? So that would be…” Tryibg to remember what which direction was, Cream would point her arm out. “This way!” Cosmo silently adjusted the rabbit’s arm in the right direction, Cream had accidentally pointed west. “Oh! Heh heh, sorry…”

As they all walked Cosmo would try to gain further information. “Cream, would you happen to know what’s northeast of here?” The rabbit would rest a finger to her chin as she tried to remember, finally responding after a few seconds. “I think the apple orchard, the chao gardens, and the bridge that leads over to the neighboring town are in that area. We’ll pass by each place in that order I think”

Pervision took this information in and took a device from his quills and began typing. He mumbled something that sounded like "Intresting. An Apple Orchird. It could be a possible hiding place for other demons as not many of us demons knew of such a thing being so close here."

Shadow nodded in understanding as he himself was. He looked to the side. "I don't think Sark choked Cream out of shock...when he tried controlling me so he could it felt different...I...I think someone was controlling him to do so." He felt 1,600 pounds lighter having finally said this to someone.

Cream went quiet upon Shadow’s mention of the incident, her pleasant mood now sorely soured. The only visible reaction the rabbit would allow herself to have was that of grabbing Cosmo’s free hand, holding it tightly in her tiny grip. The Seedrian would give a gentle squeeze of acknowledgment before speaking on the young girl’s behalf. In a stern yet soft voice Cosmo further pried into Shadow’s observation. “…Do you have proof? Sark himself confessed to hurting Cream, didn’t he?” She wracked her mind for the specifics of what he had told her not that long ago. “I think he said…” Cosmo held up two fingers with her hands, showcasing she was directly quoting from the demon ”He said ’when I choked your Cream it is because I was in a state of shock not knowing where I was’. He didn’t mention anything concerning another being controlling his actions”

"I'm the one who thought of it because after switching with him so long it felt different then.... his memories aren't the same either. We can see the other's memories and his completely contridict mine...as if they were altered. It can't be possible for both of us to live one situation yet have completely different memories...they were altered I know it...he...he was controlled...by X." Shadow stared Cosmo in the eyes. Not blinking for anything. His gaze, and voice sounded serious as if he knew he was right. "I saw everything through Sark's eyes that one time yet...all these other times we switch I don't...so that also goes to show something weird happened then...plus...I felt odd...my own body wouldn't listen. I had wanted to grab my head before he took over but I was paralyzed...I think X...might have been controlling us both in a way..." With the addition of the name X, his story would seem less believable if it wasn't for the tone of voice he told it in, and for the fact that day Sark's own eyes showed an internal struggle of their own.

(Lol, I’m sure #1 MILF lover Vector the Croc wouldn’t be so happy about Shadow taking his spot as Vanilla’s bf. I think in this rp I’ll just stick to the motherly figure dynamic as I’m sure Smoketrail wouldn’t appreciate a grown adult hitting on her underage boyfriend lmao)

Cream stood there, taking in all that Shadow had said. Unlike Cosmo, she found herself more convinced that what the black hedgehog was saying was none other than the truth. Yet, while she did, why couldn’t the girl force herself to look at the hedgehog without a small part of her mind telling her she should be scared. Cheese would sense this unease within his friend, flying down as to let Cream hug him between her arms. Nevertheless, she knew that if Shadow could trust Sark, then she had to give him a chance. Pushing down her anxiety, she’d looked up towards the black hedgehog, giving a gentle smile. “Okay…I believe you. When Sark comes back I’ll tell him that it wasn’t his fault” Despite the kindness in her voice, Cream couldn’t help but shame herself in her head for not being completely honest in her words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back