• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

After waving Smoketrail and Sonic goodbye, the Seedrian got to work on figuring out a game plan. Responding to Amy, Cosmo gave a nod of her head. “True, Hmm….” Cosmo looked up at the ceiling, her mind scrambling for any sort of solution. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to ask and see if any of the locals have seen Sadako around. Hopefully we’ll be able to gather at least some manner of information that way” Cream smiled as she added, “Floral Forest Village is really really small so I’m sure someone would notice if they saw a newcomer in the area! We can start in the plaza”

Last edited:
Pervision teleported them to the portal in which she entered. "After you."
(Won't be on til tuesday for sure. Possibly tomorrow. Due to no school monday.)

“The plaza doesn’t seem to be a bad place to start. Amy do you have any-“ Cosmo’s words would be cut off by a portal once more appearing in the room followed by Smoketrail and a stranger popping out. While the Seedrian practically leaped out her boots in surprise, Cream held a much more positive reaction. “Welcome back Smoketrail! We were just about to head out” She looked at the other person beside the magenta hedgehog “Is this the Mister Pervision that Sark told you to look for?” She’d hop on over to the man, extending a gloved hand out. “It’s nice to meet you, my name is Cream the Rabbit and over there that’s Cosmo and Amy! Let me know if you need anything and I’d be happy to help”

"Famillar is an understatment as I'm the one who demontized her." He said looking at Smoketrail and then he turned his sight to Cream. "I know all of you. Even Cosmo. As she existied in my universe." Pervision looked at Parasite and Neegan. Both were in conversation with Sark.

“Ah! Since you dema-demoon..dena?” Cream quietly sounded out the word Pervison had used, trying to get a hold of each syllable. “Demonetized her maybe we’ll have better luck if you join us too! We were just about to head for the plaza and see if we could ask someone if they’ve seen Sadako nearby, would you like to join us?” With large puppy dog eyes, Cream looked up to the demon in front of her, a wide and innocent smile stretched across her little face.

Pervision looked at her. "Well I've got nothing better to do and perhaps you can fill me in since Lord Sark seems to be filling in Parasite and Neegan which may take a while I guess."

“Ah okie! So…” Cream would go on to bring Pervision up to speed on everything from the eye of three to the army their little team was crafting. As she did Cosmo would stand there, offering elaboration when needed. However, once it was clear that Cream would be able to explain the rest on her own, Cosmo would end up excusing herself from the discussion. The Seedrian hoped to find Cheese and Chocla before their little team eventually departed as Cosmo was sure that Cream would eventually ask for their whereabouts. She’d walk a bit down the hall before eventually running into Tails along the way. “Mister Prower, how are you today?” At first she’d give a small nod of acknowledgment and make her way before stopping. “Um…” A tad nervous, she’d eventually spit out, “Would you like to come with Amy, Cream, and I to go to the plaza? Well, we’ll be going after I find Cheese and Chocla that is…” She mumbled under her breath, Where could they possibly be?”

Tails looked at Cosmo. He had a a paper in front of him with the design for a spaceship of sorts on it. "I...uh...should keep working on the ship...but I guess a break can't hurt." He mumbled to himself. "Sure I guess." He said as his finally reply.

Smoketrail nodded, "So... she's like YOUR sister, huh?" she asked Perversion, "As long as you don't ignore her existence until you need something, we're cool."

Pervision looked absoultely confused. "My sister? No. I mean she's Sonic's but the demoniztation process doesn't change anything about her. Due to the fact I possessed Sonic this means Sonic's consiness no longer is his own. So no she is not my sister but if Sonic..." his voice turned to sadness. "Was still alive then she'd always be Sonic's."

Sark had finished his explanation to Parasite and Neegan and walked to Smoketrail. He made a head geasture that meant he wanted to talk to her alone. Sark walked deeper into the treeline and made sure he was where no one would see or overhear them. After that Sark gave Shadow control.

"Even when Sark is in control I could tell you had times you wanted to talk alone. Sorry I had to wait until now it's just that we didn't have time to tak until now. So whatever it was you wanted to talk about I'm listening." Shadow looked her in the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back